247 Update (Pope rises)

Lingard DROPPED?!?!?!?!?

Guy goes and wrecks **** at every single event while proving he's one of the fastest track athletes in the state, and drops? GTFOOH.

Propaganda, its rigged how could Lingard drop? Being quciker than everyone else I guess.

Advertisement
Mark Pope is now a top 25 recruit.

Lingard dropped two spots, and is now a 4 *, but still a 5* composite RB.

James Cook and Al Blades dropped BIG. Cook was once a top 12 recruit. Is now 53.

Micah Parsons also dropped three spots which is a joke.

Xavier Williams has also fallen. (235)

2018 Top Football Recruits

You are misreading their rankings. For example, with James cook the small number, 22, under 53 isn't his previous ranking - it's his composite ranking. Cook only dropped 3 spots. Micah Parsons didn't move.

For some reason, I thought 247 had him ranked in the top 15 in Feb. I could be wrong. I do understand the little number. My bad if I assumed wrong on the prior rankings. I'm no expert lol.

All good I got them mixed up too

Advertisement
Mark Pope is now a top 25 recruit.

Lingard dropped two spots, and is now a 4 *, but still a 5* composite RB.

James Cook and Al Blades dropped BIG. Cook was once a top 12 recruit. Is now 53.

Micah Parsons also dropped three spots which is a joke.

Xavier Williams has also fallen. (235)

2018 Top Football Recruits

All players from 10-100 are special players. You're placing way too much value on a consumer driven ranking system.

Advertisement
Why did Jimmy Cuck drop so far down?

Cuz he's not as good as everyone thinks and now scouts are realizing he's not Dalvin?

So they're just figuring out what we already knew...that he's not the 2nd coming of his brother. SMH at these recruiting sites. Still a good player but shîtty taste in colleges run in that family.

Last edited:
Why did Jimmy Cuck drop so far down?

Cuz he's not as good as everyone thinks and now scouts are realizing he's not Dalvin?

So they're just figuring out what we already knew...that he's not the 2nd coming of his brother. SMH at these recruiting sites. Still a good player but shîtty taste in colleges run in that family.

They are the typical South Florida turncoat recruits who "grew up Canes" but then sign at places like UF, FSU, Bama, etc. I hope they relocate to Jacksonville once Dalvin gets that first paycheck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back