247 Update on Admin Changes

Tell us how it really is then. Why don't they just have you on the show to set them straight?

Why don't you have a show?

So now you are jumping from thread to thread to go after me, even though I don't know you (under this new log-in name), care about you, or address you. Ever.

You're either a certain person's alt account, or a banned porster trying to sneak back on and start ****e.

Go away, troll.

Advertisement
i am pretty familiar with the site plan and the existing negotiations with the city.

you have 3 initial MAJOR impediments. first is parking which is underground and not enough to support 50k. plus since it is undergound there would be little to no tailgate areas second, is height. the FAA has already complained that the proposed initial height might be too high given that planes are landing less than a mile away. a bigger bowl suggest a taller bowl and further issues with the FAA. third, the city of miami (all that needs to be said).
💯 on all three

Got nothing for the the other two but regarding FAA and building envelope.... If you cant go up, just go down. Kinda like SoFi just did in LA. Been there this year, it actually gives the stadium a very cool feel.

"The arena bowl is just the start of SoFi Stadium's opulence, however. The stadium is built deep in the ground with the playing field 100 feet below ground level, and the areas behind the main seating bowls are so vast and spacious that they're called “canyons.”"
You dig an extra 10 feet here and you’re under water

Twan Russell as AD would be ironic, since it was his father who caused the infamous Pell Grant scandal that nearly destroyed the program. None of this is Twan’s fault or has any bering on his qualifications, of course, just ironic.

So, to recap, many don’t want a HC we haven’t hired because of concern he can’t be fired so we can hired an unnamed HC years later.

#sarcasam

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back