247 subscribers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Loyal... You gonna make a thread every time you have a thought in your head?

Not tryna give you sh*t, but you do this a lot, here's something you maybe don't understand, if there's any pertinent info on prospects either Pete or a legit poster will provide us with good insight.

I'm not hater of all things 247, I'm just telling you a lot of what they post over there is garbage, especially those special little articles that you need to be subscribed for.

Patience is a virtue in crootin', nothing ever happens that somebody on here doesn't know or won't know if it's really important.

ITU is definitely the best of the pay sites, but it's still a pay site. I can't afford that stuff when I've got my Bentley payments to keep track of.

ITU is definitely the best of the pay sites, but it's still a pay site. I can't afford that stuff when I've got my Bentley payments to keep track of.

Who you kidding? I seen you at Publix whippin out a stack of coupons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Create a gofundme to buy a subscription, and then post the email and password here for us all to use

Three Things I Know, Three Things I Think: 4/24

Can anyone summarize it says its about noah cain micah parsons and david reese who are all big time recruits.

Thanks in advance.

Cain: Interest in Miami is real. Spoke with Thomas Brown for 10 mins before scrimmage. Brown trying to convince him to play with Lingard, Davis. LSU and Taint heavily in it too.

Diaz being picky this cycle at LB because of who we have already. David Reese is the guy. If we miss on him, keep an eye on Eriq Gilyard. Rosendo Louis looks to be USCe at the moment.

We impressed Rick Sandidge and he really likes Kool. Trying to get him back for OV.

Micah Parsons is likely to OSU, but thinks Canes can get him on campus. He's in no rush for a decision and also wants to see Bama, FSU, UGA in summer.

Doesn't think we'll offer too many kids during Spring eval period

Last edited:

Not tryna give you sh*t, but you do this a lot, here's something you maybe don't understand, if there's any pertinent info on prospects either Pete or a legit poster will provide us with good insight.

I'm not hater of all things 247, I'm just telling you a lot of what they post over there is garbage, especially those special little articles that you need to be subscribed for.

Patience is a virtue in crootin', nothing ever happens that somebody on here doesn't know or won't know if it's really important.

i gotcha but sometimes theirs interesting stuff on it so i was just wondering. Next time ill ask it in a thread or something instead of making a new post i guess

Advertisement

Can anyone summarize it says its about noah cain micah parsons and david reese who are all big time recruits.

Thanks in advance.

Cain: Interest in Miami is real. Spoke with Thomas Brown for 10 mins before scrimmage. Brown trying to convince him to play with Lingard, Davis. LSU and Taint heavily in it too.

Diaz being picky this cycle at LB because of who we have already. David Reese is the guy. If we miss on him, keep an eye on Eriq Gilyard. Rosendo Louis looks to be USCe at the moment.

We impressed Rick Sandidge and he really likes Kool. Trying to get him back for OV.

Micah Parsons is likely to OSU, but thinks Canes can get him on campus. He's in no rush for a decision and also wants to see Bama, FSU, UGA in summer.

thx

Andrew also gave an update on American heritage, PS2 says FSU and LSU his 1a 1b everyone else doesn't have a good chance at him, Tyson real high on us but really enjoyed his OSU visit Supposedly says he is taking his time and will Visit FSU and Georgia in the summer, Nesta still solid on us even with the Gayturds offer, Chatfield still waiting on an offer from us FSU and Florida says they want to see him in coverage at linebacker

Advertisement
Wasting your time at 247 If you need that work, you gotta come to Peter

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

only info worth anything was that Lewis may be leaning USCe.
Everything else is widely known or extremely obvious.

That could be Broke's second account. Making threads everytime he has a thought is his modus operandi.

Advertisement
Back