247 subscribers

Loyal... You gonna make a thread every time you have a thought in your head?

Not tryna give you sh*t, but you do this a lot, here's something you maybe don't understand, if there's any pertinent info on prospects either Pete or a legit poster will provide us with good insight.

I'm not hater of all things 247, I'm just telling you a lot of what they post over there is garbage, especially those special little articles that you need to be subscribed for.

Patience is a virtue in crootin', nothing ever happens that somebody on here doesn't know or won't know if it's really important.

i gotcha but sometimes theirs interesting stuff on it so i was just wondering. Next time ill ask it in a thread or something instead of making a new post i guess

Smart move taking good advice from LCEl, he gets it!

Advertisement
Am I the only one who thinks Rosendo Louis and Jamien Sherwood >>>> David Reese at LB?

IMO Reese is a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane type (or at least the film I saw from him was seemed that way).

Sherwood's film is amazing (true play maker at Safety that will grow into a WLB here) and so is Louis' (who would be the perfect replacement for when Shaq goes pro), so hearing that he is leaning towards USCe of all places is pretty concerning.

He may be scared off by all the comp we have at LB, but as a true MLB, he really only has Shaq ahead of him here.

Loyal... You gonna make a thread every time you have a thought in your head?

Not tryna give you sh*t, but you do this a lot, here's something you maybe don't understand, if there's any pertinent info on prospects either Pete or a legit poster will provide us with good insight.

I'm not hater of all things 247, I'm just telling you a lot of what they post over there is garbage, especially those special little articles that you need to be subscribed for.

Patience is a virtue in crootin', nothing ever happens that somebody on here doesn't know or won't know if it's really important.

i gotcha but sometimes theirs interesting stuff on it so i was just wondering. Next time ill ask it in a thread or something instead of making a new post i guess

Smart move taking good advice from LCEl, he gets it!

Or pay for the website....

Am I the only one who thinks Rosendo Louis and Jamien Sherwood >>>> David Reese at LB?

IMO Reese is a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane type (or at least the film I saw from him was seemed that way).

Sherwood's film is amazing (true play maker at Safety that will grow into a WLB here) and so is Louis' (who would be the perfect replacement for when Shaq goes pro), so hearing that he is leaning towards USCe of all places is pretty concerning.

He may be scared off by all the comp we have at LB, but as a true MLB, he really only has Shaq ahead of him here.

Manny Diaz apparently disagrees with you about David Reese

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back