247 mock class

Cribby

All-American
Premium
So I never travel over to 247, but they send emails. The latest email had " Mock class" as the title. I couldn't help but click just for ***** and giggles.

The remaining additions were Joyner (lb), Bethel (CB),Thorton (wr), Friday (DT), Ruth (ot), Briggs (dt), Campbell (og) and Oladelle ( de).

The Friday kid seems like a reach, I've heard him mentioned but nothing serious. I also seriously doubt we take one lb and the Ruth kid caught me off guard. But we need another tackle, I guess that could be a possibility.

Other than lb, Friday and no JC DT that seems like a decent effort.

A class of 26 is about what we expect , maybe as many as 28. But I'd be thrilled with that class.

Advertisement
So I never travel over to 247, but they send emails. The latest email had " Mock class" as the title. I couldn't help but click just for ***** and giggles.

The remaining additions were Joyner (lb), Bethel (CB),Thorton (wr), Friday (DT), Ruth (ot), Briggs (dt), Campbell (og) and Oladelle ( de).

The Friday kid seems like a reach, I've heard him mentioned but nothing serious. I also seriously doubt we take one lb and the Ruth kid caught me off guard. But we need another tackle, I guess that could be a possibility.

A class of 26 is about what we expect , maybe as many as 28. But I'd be thrilled with that class.

I know our DB class is loaded. I know we will probably finish with a top 5 class. But not getting Tyson Campbell would be completely unacceptable to me given the huge advantage we have with him and Rumph. If he's not a Cane in February, I will not be satisfied.

It would be great overall given who we have committed. Hopefully Tyson Campbell comes our way. I am disappointed in no Rosendo or Sherwood. This finish from here on out i s hurt with none of the 3 guys I named IMO.

Last edited:
I haven't seen the Friday or Ruth kids brought up here so I'm calling bull****. One LB who knows but they probably could afford to take only one with depth in no immediate trouble, seems like a down year for line backers with next year having a number of quality kids at the position.

The 247 guys for Miami are so soft. They try to downplay everything playing it as close to home as possible. Thats practically a worst case scenario class with the exception of Friday. Everyone else they have in the class thats not committed already is either a lock or a plan B guy

Advertisement
I haven't seen the Friday or Ruth kids brought up here so I'm calling bull****. One LB who knows but they probably could afford to take only one with depth in no immediate trouble, seems like a down year for line backers with next year having a number of quality kids at the position.

They've been mentioned but nothing serious.

There'll be a minimum on two lb and I wouldn't be surprised if there was three. Two of these guys Sherwood , Louis or Louis with Joyner.

Who the **** is Ruth?

There'll be a minimum on two lb and I wouldn't be surprised if there was three. Two of these guys Sherwood , Louis or Louis with Joyner.

I think we're more in play with Reese than Louis, aren't we?

Advertisement
So I never travel over to 247, but they send emails. The latest email had " Mock class" as the title. I couldn't help but click just for ****s and giggles.

Who the **** is Ruth?

He's been mentioned here a couple times, big ole b astard.

image.webp

Thought they cooled on Sherwood? Or was it they stopped pushing Reese for a commitment but still wanted him in the class? Isn't Reese Dugan's nephew?

I think we're more in play with Reese than Louis, aren't we?

That's the vibe I get , especially since he's Dugans peeps. But I love Louis as a prospect, reminds me of DP when he strikes.

So I never travel over to 247, but they send emails. The latest email had " Mock class" as the title. I couldn't help but click just for ****s and giggles.

Who the **** is Ruth?

View attachment 46378

Not trying to be a star *****, but I thought we were done with these types when Golden left. Dude rated in the 1000s?

Advertisement

Who the **** is Ruth?

View attachment 46378

Not trying to be a star *****, but I thought we were done with these types when Golden left. Dude rated in the 1000s?

Dykstra wasn't highly rated.

A Three star but didn't have too many great offers. Even the Ga kid wasn't ranked too high with many great offers. Which changed late in the process. But when he committed he wasn't blowing people's skirts up. There's was a bunch of posters expecting him to be dropped until he became a somewhat **** recruit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would rather see the class round out like this:

1. CB Campbell

2. DT/DE Briggs

3. OLB/SS Sherwood

4. MLB Louis

5. WR X Williams or WR Thornton

6. OT Campbell or a better OT

7. Top JUCO DT

8. DE Oladele or DE Parsons(not happening)

Last edited:
Tyson Campbell is a must get to me. This staff needs to recruit and close like the big boys if we're gonna play with the big boys.

Advertisement
Back