247 Grades the New Coaching Hires

Did I miss something regarding Likens? I thought he was following Rhett to SMU and that article makes no mention of him.

😮

Advertisement
Napier and co is an A+?

snow white drugs GIF
Why not, has a full staff, with some NFL flavors..

Mario is a good coach but he needs to hire equally good assistants

Can’t allow schools like Alabama and Georgia to poach our best people and I hope to **** Mario knocks the OC &!DC out if the park

Advertisement
This post is trash. How can your rate a staff when you do not even have half of your staff when compared to the other teams higher ranked with a full staff. You guys are freaking ideas for taking a face value this garbage post.

Advertisement
Good. Let them think they've got the world by the tail. That's just fertilizer for more gator tears.

Notre dame hired their DC and it was a better hire than Miami? How the **** is Florida number one when they have hired a pedestrian staff and Napier had no proven history in the P5. Then being number one of Riley going to USC tells you all you need to know. They have teams like colorodo state, smu, Texas tech, Georgia southern higher than us. We took Oregon’s coach and they are higher. They must be trying to appease the people who subscribe to their website. We know not many Miami fans are paying for Gaby’s content.
We legit don't even have a staff - I wouldn't have graded us if my editor had commissioned me to write that article.

Advertisement
For anyone who doesn't want to read it

They gave us B- simply because the staff is incomplete and the grade likely will change when done

Gave the Gaytes an A+.... Because they have some NFL guys on staff, Corey Raymond, and some other b.s. I just skipped over lol
it did also say the moves mario has made to date haven't made any waives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back