247 Class Calculator

Ohio_Cane

WE BACK!!!
Premium
I added some players to see where we'd stack up if we land targets we're after, in addition to who's already committed. Probably was really optimistic, but wanted to see where we'd be.

IF we add Harley, Pouncey, Thomas, McFarland, Edwards, and Dean, we'd be 7th, just behind LSU.

2017 Miami Football Class Calculator

Advertisement
I added some players to see where we'd stack up if we land targets we're after, in addition to who's already committed. Probably was really optimistic, but wanted to see where we'd be.

IF we add Harley, Pouncey, Thomas, McFarland, Edwards, and Dean, we'd be 7th, just behind LSU.

we aren't the only team that will sign additional players over the next 2 weeks...

If we added Herbert and Slaton to that (I know, it's not likely), we'd still be 7th

we aren't the only team that will sign additional players over the next 2 weeks...

I'm very aware of that. Just playing around with it to see where we'd be if it stayed as is, which we all know it won't.

I'm very aware of that. Just playing around with it to see where we'd be if it stayed as is, which we all know it won't.

So basically you're saying there is no way for us to land a top 10 class?

Advertisement

You're just wasting your time. Too many players being uncommitted or bound to flip.

If class could break into top 10, would not help Canes get closer to the big boys but should put some distance in talent over most of ACC and then go for top 5 class next year.

You're just wasting your time. Too many players being uncommitted or bound to flip.

It's just something fun to play around with. For example, I added Najee Harris to that group and that put us 6th lol

Advertisement

It's just something fun to play around with. For example, I added Najee Harris to that group and that put us 6th lol

u should give *********ing a try..

Advertisement

The best news is that we are in shape to land all of them. Edwards may be hardest pull of the bunch imo

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

u should give *********ing a try..

I have a wife. No need. Also, my boss at work wouldn't appreciate that.

So basically you're saying there is no way for us to land a top 10 class?

Not based on their algorithms. Realistically, I think 10-15 is where we should be. Have a decent year on the field next year, and the 2018 class should be very good.

Advertisement
I like the exercise.. Hoping we finish Top 10, and I think we have a good shot

We could sign 30 5*'s and Clemson could have a class of one and they will finish 10 and us 11. Be happy with a top 15 class this year...

30835bf9e8d809a6f944a921a80a650c.gif

Advertisement
Back