247 Class Calculator

Advertisement
I'm very aware of that. Just playing around with it to see where we'd be if it stayed as is, which we all know it won't.

You're just wasting your time. Too many players being uncommitted or bound to flip.

It's just something fun to play around with. For example, I added Najee Harris to that group and that put us 6th lol

u should give *********ing a try..

I have a wife. No need. Also, my boss at work wouldn't appreciate that.

Yeah because I'm sure your boss just absolutely loves you ******* around on a useless recruiting class calculator

You're just wasting your time. Too many players being uncommitted or bound to flip.

It's just something fun to play around with. For example, I added Najee Harris to that group and that put us 6th lol

Yeah because I'm sure your boss just absolutely loves you ******* around on a useless recruiting class calculator

About the same as he enjoys me ******* around on a useless recruiting board? Probably. *********ing, however, he'd catch onto pretty quick.

Advertisement
Nobody cares

You cared enough to post that nobody cares? Go back to your hole.

Hole?

Definition of hole
1: an opening through something : perforation <The coat has a hole in it.> <a bullet hole>

2: a hollowed-out place <a hole in an apple>: such as
a : a cave, pit, or well in the ground <dug a large hole with a steam shovel>
b : burrow <a rabbit hole>

a : a wretched or dreary place <How could anyone live in such a hole?>
b : a prison cell especially for solitary confinement <threw him in the hole for two days>

lol you can tell it's getting close to NSD. Place is getting chippy...

Says the man that clicks on a useless "247 calculator" thread.. recruiting talk, baw.

Advertisement
Nobody cares

You cared enough to post that nobody cares? Go back to your hole.

Hole?

Definition of hole
1: an opening through something : perforation <The coat has a hole in it.> <a bullet hole>

2: a hollowed-out place <a hole in an apple>: such as
a : a cave, pit, or well in the ground <dug a large hole with a steam shovel>
b : burrow <a rabbit hole>

a : a wretched or dreary place <How could anyone live in such a hole?>
b : a prison cell especially for solitary confinement <threw him in the hole for two days>

Thanks

We'll end up with a top 8-15 class like we almost always do. Enough to contend for the playoffs. No reason to worry about our rankings.

Advertisement
Back