Advertisement
That was almost a year and several sorry defunk forums ago. I joined about this time lat year. The place is taking off.

At one point it hit over 250 I believe and the WEZ was at 140. That's the most I've ever seen. Everyone that runs this place does great work. They should be commended for such a great product.

Advertisement
At one point it hit over 250 I believe and the WEZ was at 140. That's the most I've ever seen. Everyone that runs this place does great work. They should be commended for such a great product.

I'm almost positive it was higher when Tracy Howard announced last February. Til this day that's the most users ever online at one time on this site.

This signing day is gonna be bananas.

NSD was off the chain last season and that was without Tito, Cam, and Pete bringing info daily leading up to it. This year is going be bananas.

Advertisement
We had 720 on during NSD last year. I expect to at least double that this year.

on NSD we had something like 260,000 page views. Today was the second busiest day ever with 177,000. Going into NSD last year we were running around 80,000 a day.

Advertisement
We had 720 on during NSD last year. I expect to at least double that this year.

on NSD we had something like 260,000 page views. Today was the second busiest day ever with 177,000. Going into NSD last year we were running around 80,000 a day.

Good luck, I really enjoy the site.

Advertisement
Back