24 hours, no rep, lets get it going in here

I'd be shocked to see Bryant or Thomas on the field next year because of depth but a slim chance we might see Bostwick. Either way +1 old fashion rep

Advertisement
Cheers to all my homies fighting the good fight on another signing day.

Crown up, or at least, whatever your preference may be.

Solid class, not great but a solid class that has the right character guys who want to come in and work.

Advertisement
TIFWIW, one of the offensive lineman I spoke with today told me they will be hunting Thomas on the field next year for the shots at Golden.
I was in meeting all day long... what this maggot said about Golden?

IIRC, the reason he went to FSU (publicly anyways) was because "he thought Golden couldn't be trusted"

thought I read somewhere Thomas was supposed to be one of the silents.

Friend with reliable info said Thomas (re?)-flipped to silent last week after talking to Golden. Can't be confirmed at this point sadly. But Tracy, Deon, and the boys sure were crowding the war room expecting him. I personllay gotta believe staff was told he was a silent at some point.

If he was ever a silent, he was truly trolling cuz said Miami just wasn't his thing during his recruitment. Had us 3rd behind USC? Lulz

Last edited:
TIFWIW, one of the offensive lineman I spoke with today told me they will be hunting Thomas on the field next year for the shots at Golden.

IIRC, the reason he went to FSU (publicly anyways) was because "he thought Golden couldn't be trusted"

Friend with reliable info said Thomas re-flipped to silent last week after talking to Golden. Can't be confirmed at this point sadly. But Tracy, Deon, and the boys sure were crowding the war room expecting him. Gotta believe staff was told he was a silent at some point.

If he was ever a silent, he was truly trolling cuz said Miami just wasn't his thing during his entire recruitment.

bullsh*t he was always going to fsu. ice made sure of it and will continue to as long as hes coaching.

Friend with reliable info said Thomas (re?)-flipped to silent last week after talking to Golden. Can't be confirmed at this point sadly. But Tracy, Deon, and the boys sure were crowding the war room expecting him. Gotta believe staff was told he was a silent at some point.

If he was ever a silent, he was truly trolling cuz said Miami just wasn't his thing during his recruitment. Had us 3rd behind USC? Lulz

Looks like he was always leaning away from Miami, and he just made a *****'s excuse as to why.

Advertisement
The word on the street was that he was a silent and that supposedly because of the Kirkland cluster ****, he opened the door back up to Freeshoes.

That guy is down on my totem pole as the scum of the scum. No need to talk trash after you pick the other school.

just repped everyone on this page.

Last edited:
I'm ready to get the NCAA NOA, get through that process, get Spring ball here, talk about our team and win the ACC next year.

2014 is loaded and we should stop having one hand tied behind our back with the NCAA, but will need to cut the other hand free from the local coaches playing their games.

The word on the street was that he was a silent and that supposedly because of the Kirkland cluster ****, he opened the door back up to Freeshoes.

That guy is down on my totem pole as the scum of the scum. No need to talk trash after you pick the other school.
Karma is a b**** , M. Thomas...

Look the history of the traitors who bad dmouth us and went to that university

Advertisement

just repped everyone on this page.

It would just make no sense for us to rock the boat like that with Thomas on board. I think they just figured out Thomas and Kirkland weren't coming, so they decided to cut bait with Kirkland.

134.gif

Rep'd

Advertisement
Where is this Thomas quote? If he really said that he couldn't trust Golden, kid is dead to me.

Advertisement
Back