24 hours, no rep, lets get it going in here

Advertisement
We have everyone we need to turn this thing around. Goons without sunshine who are ready to go f*** fsu up. Northrup, Thomas, bryant and jimbob, watch out! It's personal now.

The season can't get here soon enough!

Way to go Al!

i can has reps. heres to gus edwards blowing up MT next year and duke breaking his ankles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
TIFWIW, one of the offensive lineman I spoke with today told me they will be hunting Thomas on the field next year for the shots at Golden.

**** Yeah, f*ck Thomas. I hope they wreck that kid. Heres to hopefully the next Willie Williams.

TIFWIW, one of the offensive lineman I spoke with today told me they will be hunting Thomas on the field next year for the shots at Golden.
I was in meeting all day long... what this maggot said about Golden?

IIRC, the reason he went to FSU (publicly anyways) was because "he thought Golden couldn't be trusted"
Filho da ****!!!!

Bring Feliciano pulling in his direction and say to go for the knees!!

What a coward!!!

Advertisement
We survived this ****, that's rep worthy. As disappointed as I've been (and I didn't have lofty hopes) I can't forget the fact that we've had a black cloud over us this year. So in reality, it probably wasn't that bad. We need to start recruiting 2014 right now. Time to move forward and move on.

Advertisement
WhoDat, I owe you one...

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Advertisement
Back