24 hours, no rep, lets get it going in here

Let's pave the Golden road, brick by brick, right over Luke, Ice, and players that chose not to ball for the home team.

Advertisement
Was new to the site and really enjoyed it... While it was a freaking roller coaster ride, I'm very happy with the class and The Capo himself Golden!! Can't wait for spring,2013 season and the 2014 amazing recruits.

What shots did bostwick take at Golden? Cause Thomas going to get IT, when we play those *******.

The word on the street was that he was a silent and that supposedly because of the Kirkland cluster ****, he opened the door back up to Freeshoes.

That guy is down on my totem pole as the scum of the scum. No need to talk trash after you pick the other school.

just repped everyone on this page.

It would just make no sense for us to rock the boat like that with Thomas on board. I think they just figured out Thomas and Kirkland weren't coming, so they decided to cut bait with Kirkland.

Yep. I think Coley brought that scoop with him from Trailerhassee.

Advertisement
The next big three in Miami is here and ready to recruit a big class in 2014. Golden, Mario, and Coley r gonna do big things

Blew my load fellas. Thanks to all for the reps and I will come back tomorrow I get those I wasnt able to get to.

Love the AP article Golden did today, gotta love his fire! Big things are happening people.

What happened to the "like" button?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who makes the first play out of our new class?
1st reception: Sadland
1st tackle: Bond
1st TD: Sandland
1st int: Burns
1st to injure seminole: Carter

We got playmakers all over the D now, I fully expect us to have a Top D in the ACC. We WILL get off the field on 3rd downs this year. Guys like AQM, Bond, Hamilton, and McCord...who can block that? and thats just the front 4..

Advertisement
love golden & co. can't wait to get the monkey off our backs and start tearin it up. go canes

We got playmakers all over the D now, I fully expect us to have a Top D in the ACC. We WILL get off the field on 3rd downs this year. Guys like AQM, Bond, Hamilton, and McCord...who can block that? and thats just the front 4..

Need to stop the run still. I am praying and hoping our young DT's have gotten bigger, stronger, and flat out better in the offseason. I have faith.

Advertisement
Back