24/7 talks about good news for Tate!

Advertisement
Mark Emmert, President and Chief DoucheNozzle of the NCAA

MAE%20Headshot-%20tie.jpg
He looks like the joker. Must have had some plastic surgery from an SEC surgeon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's all about the lawyer.

I think this coupled with the NCAA bias towards UM will yield a problem unless Blake puts his foot down. Martell's lawyer already came out and said he's trying to be completely transparent and feels they have a good argument. If we've learned anything at all, the worst thing you can do is be transparent with the NCAA. Especially if you're Miami. They just single-handedly ruined our basketball season for being completely transparent.

I think this coupled with the NCAA bias towards UM will yield a problem unless Blake puts his foot down. Martell's lawyer already came out and said he's trying to be completely transparent and feels they have a good argument. If we've learned anything at all, the worst thing you can do is be transparent with the NCAA. Especially if you're Miami. They just single-handedly ruined our basketball season for being completely transparent.

What’s Blake putting his foot down going to do if the ruling goes against us?

What’s Blake putting his foot down going to do if the ruling goes against us?
I posted over the weekend Blake's first call this morning should have been to Emmert to say Martell better be approved before Spring practice. If not, he's filing a civil suit for hundreds of millions regarding unfair treatment towards UM regarding the Shapiro scandal, the basketball team, and Martell.

Advertisement
New 247 article about how if the NCAA rules in favor of Tathan it will change the game forever.

Amazing narrative that’s taken root. Fields was looking to transfer as soon as it was clear that Kirby was riding with Fromm. It was a rumor for half the freaking season, regardless of the slur (which is a substantial issue all on its own). Meanwhile it was revealed that Tate’s HC had covered up domestic abuse for a decade, and oh yeah, the new staff recruited over him so he was ****ed. Call all the spades the same: Fields and Tate the Great wanted a better situation and that’s their greatest motivating factor. If either one of them was the starter at their respective schools they’d have stayed put.

I don’t even think this is an anti-UM thing though; the press wants there to be unilateral movement for players. Making one more groundbreaking than the other is a matter of perception, and borderline gaslighting.

Advertisement
That article should have been written about justin fields. I don't believe for 1 second that fields was in any way harmed by what was said about him. He left because he couldn't beat out Fromm. By all accounts, he was given every opportunity to do so. He transferred to Ohio State which promised him the starting QB job. Martell transferred because he was told that was the deal. All these theories and trying to create scenarios to rationalize kids running away from competition is sickening. Bringing serious topics like racism and physical abuse into this story is truly sad and diminishes everyone that has been truly affected by these actions, and makes it harder on true victims of both. The fact that anyone would believe anything else is simple....they want to believe it for their own selfish interests. Fields plays, Martell plays. Anything else is hypocritical and should be challenged on merit alone.

Last edited:
I posted over the weekend Blake's first call this morning should have been to Emmert to say Martell better be approved before Spring practice. If not, he's filing a civil suit for hundreds of millions regarding unfair treatment towards UM regarding the Shapiro scandal, the basketball team, and Martell.

You actually think that’s a good strategy?

Advertisement
Back