24/7 New post

Oh I'm ****ed too. I see things like this and I get the knee jerk reaction too.

They have one chance to get this right or my Fall Saturdays will be a lot more free.
Oh, I think you will still watch, no matter what happens, want to bet? :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Our insiders don’t know anything man . Last week the AD search was done , this week we’re still doing interviews. Last week Manny was done after UNC loss or Mich St loss or whatever, now there’s a chance he might stay . I get folks are thirsty for ANY info but come on now . I think part of being a insider is knowing if what you’re being told by your source is bs or not

The problem with most source information is, its an opinion.

Are coaches going to spill the beans so someone can go spread that information on a message board? Air out dirty laundry, let the cat out of the bag on good news ruining whatever moment, violate trust, etc?

Are administrators or people at the top of the AD or BOT going to do the same?

That's how sources get cut out. They want to know who leaked it. Source passes it on, someone posts it here, and sometimes it happens. Nobody bat's a thousand percent, so don't act like it.

I respect that and believe all of what you said in your post.

Still, if I had a dollar for every fan in the land who said they were done because their team did x, y, and z, I would be a multi millionaire.

It's human nature to try and protect oneself, but like a mouse to cheese, they'll be back.
That's absolutely true but there are actual breaking points with sports fandom where you just stop caring enough to make the investment financially and emotionally. You're usually still a fan but only at about 1/10th or less of what you used to be. You're right though in that this usually only occurs after threatening to be "out" multiple times. I just think that we actually are at that point at least in the short-term with many many fans if they're stubborn enough to bring Manny back and make a Tony Hernandez type of AD hire.

Advertisement
That's absolutely true but there are actual breaking points with sports fandom where you just stop caring enough to make the investment financially and emotionally. You're usually still a fan but only at about 1/10th or less of what you used to be. You're right though in that this usually only occurs after threatening to be "out" multiple times. I just think that we actually are at that point at least in the short-term with many many fans if they're stubborn enough to bring Manny back and make a Tony Hernandez type of AD hire.
I'm one of them, been a fan for over 3 decades and will be out entirely if Manny is coaching next year.

For sure man. I get it, they're frustrated and I don't blame them. Hopefully one day, sooner than later, there's something to be excited about again.

That and certain insiders can't handle it when their info is wrong and they have to hear about it.

That's why they take breaks, because they don't know for sure. Their fragile attitudes can't handle it when they're not getting the attention they crave. Another reason for a break is your plug is pulled and you've made various statements as fact (which day by day are proving incorrect) since you can't let your followers down since you don't have the juice anymore.

It's normal human behavior, people hate being wrong. Be a man about it and don't cry about it when people call you on it. Everyone is wrong a lot, most just don't need the attention some do apparently.

Last resort, change your name for validation to see how badly you're needed.
Nice theory Dr Whackjob.

I’d wait for my info to be wrong before I’d left if “ I was fragile”. Fact is the media is playing everyone while being fed bad info. Like I said last week “ they’re being used a human pawns in a game of chess”.

I won’t be getting played like them and then looking like a fool. The AD stuff alone has had so much bs leaked it’s crazy. With a crazy amount of changes that still hasn’t been released. Weird.

People will feel dumb when it’s all said and done. Btw if I’m wrong on anything I’ve posted I’ll gladly lay on thy sword. You must be doing drugs if you think this is that serious for me. Especially with my bathing average. I’ll gladly take an L, I’m a poster on a freaking message board lol. So my ego will be just fine.

Lastly , considered me shocked your punk *** would be the one to come up with your theory on why I went away. Ole hating *** *****. I just needed a break from weirdos like yourself with crazy theories like “I’m scared of being wrong”. If I’m wrong all that’ll happen is a few more idiots like yourself will celebrate. That’s it.

Now let me get back to hiding.

Nice theory Dr Whackjob.

I’d wait for my info to be wrong before I’d left if “ I was fragile”. Fact is the media is playing everyone while being fed bad info. Like I said last week “ they’re being used a human pawns in a game of chess”.

I won’t be getting played like them and then looking like a fool. The AD stuff alone has had so much bs leaked it’s crazy. With a crazy amount of changes that still hasn’t been released. Weird.

People will feel dumb when it’s all said and done. Btw if I’m wrong on anything I’ve posted I’ll gladly lay on thy sword. You must be doing drugs if you think this is that serious for me. Especially with my bathing average. I’ll gladly take an L, I’m a poster on a freaking message board lol. So my ego will be just fine.

Lastly , considered me shocked your punk *** would be the one to come up with your theory on why I went away. Ole hating *** *****. I just needed a break from weirdos like yourself with crazy theories like “I’m scared of being wrong”. If I’m wrong all that’ll happen is a few more idiots like yourself will celebrate. That’s it.

Lmfao, knew you'd come out of the woodwork.

Played like a fiddle.

Advertisement
Nice theory Dr Whackjob.

The amount of **** leaked is indeed crazy.

The problem with most source information is, its an opinion.

Are coaches going to spill the beans so someone can go spread that information on a message board? Air out dirty laundry, let the cat out of the bag on good news ruining whatever moment, violate trust, etc?

Are administrators or people at the top of the AD or BOT going to do the same?

That's how sources get cut out. They want to know who leaked it. Source passes it on, someone posts it here, and sometimes it happens. Nobody bat's a thousand percent, so don't act like it.
I’m just referring to this specific situation.

Nice theory Dr Whackjob.

Advertisement
Nice theory Dr Whackjob.

People will probably be dumbfounded by when the hire will be announced. I predict it will happen out of nowhere.

Thats why the smokescreens are happening. The university wants to announce it and not some reporter via a leak.

Advertisement
He’s gone either way. Lambert wants him gone, Ruiz wants him gone, Mas wants him gone, Soffer wants him gone, and Lemonis essentially came out last night and told the world he wants him gone. Epstein and the clown posse are gonna be overruled.

Lake in the comment in that very thread said that it’s his opinion. It’s not even based on facts.
I believe this is also the case and I also believe they’re waiting to hire an AD and let them make the decision.

Highly doubt Mario would come out before a conference title game and say he’s taking another job.

I'm one of them, been a fan for over 3 decades and will be out entirely if Manny is coaching next year.
I have been a fan and booster for over 50 years……if the BOT brings back Manny, I am fishing every Saturday during September, October, and November. And, I might like it enough to never change my new routine.

Someone says what they think might happen. Everyone takes it as fact. Lmaooooo. We literally don't have a AD. By most reports Diaz buyout drops soon and people are jumping into Biscayne Bay . Yall gotta chill. None of these other schools fired their AD. Diaz cannot comeback without an extension. He wont get coaches or recruits to come. And who in their right mind would extend him. Its done. If Cristobal doesn't come, we will get Kiffin. I feel strongly about that

everyone was saying Manny would finish the season once he beat nc state. he was getting fired after that game if he lost.
they had a top AD choice, they are concerns. thats it.
Lemme get this straight , losing to 6-0 or 6-1 NC St whatever they were would’ve got him fired immediately but not losing to 4-6 FSU ?

Advertisement
Back