24/7 New post

Our insiders don’t know anything man . Last week the AD search was done , this week we’re still doing interviews. Last week Manny was done after UNC loss or Mich St loss or whatever, now there’s a chance he might stay . I get folks are thirsty for ANY info but come on now . I think part of being a insider is knowing if what you’re being told by your source is bs or not

You are dealing the administration at the U... they have f'ked at every turn for last 20 years...
..the insiders might actually be on to something rotten going on.

Advertisement
I will just be glad when something happens officially. Have no clue where it will be good or bad. Can only hope it is good

Feel like every big decision (coordinator and coach hires)with this program right before the announcement has a bunch of smoke screens. I don’t know anything from anything but this same thing from “journalist” and “insiders” happens.

Advertisement
Crazy idea:

Wait until something is announced before being outraged.

It's possible they'll ***** up this opportunity, but they have to know that maintaining the status quo is a recipe for disaster.
I absolutely get what you're saying but I can also see why people get outraged as not only a reflexive action but almost in a sense of trying to be proactive (even if it's a fruitless endeavor).

When you see major change only finally begin to commence pretty much based off of some comments on national TV that finally embarrassed the administration then you might (rightly or wrongly) think the more noise you make as a fan/alum/booster now about even the rumors of a wrong move or keeping the status quo the better chance these clowns might actually react to it too.

It's symptomatic of the yearsssss of weak or no actual leadership on the athletics front.

Advertisement
I absolutely get what you're saying but I can also see why people get outraged as not only a reflexive action but almost in a sense of trying to be proactive (even if it's a fruitless endeavor).

When you see major change only finally begin to commence pretty much based off of some comments on national TV that finally embarrassed the administration then you might (rightly or wrongly) think the more noise you make as a fan/alum/booster now about even the rumors of a wrong move or keeping the status quo the better chance these clowns might actually react to it too.

It's symptomatic of the yearsssss of weak or no actual leadership on the athletics front.
Oh I'm ****ed too. I see things like this and I get the knee jerk reaction too.

They have one chance to get this right or my Fall Saturdays will be a lot more free.

Crazy idea:

Wait until something is announced before being outraged.

It's possible they'll ***** up this opportunity, but they have to know that maintaining the status quo is a recipe for disaster.
Can’t believe people are so outraged until the dominoes do fall. I have seen posts from you and many, many others (including myself) who are already at peace with ditching Miami football if they status quo and choose to be mediocre and cheap. I’ll sit back and wait and if they ***** this up then hey, going out seeing TVD ball this season isn’t the worst way to end it all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not saying people are fake insiders but same time if I was gonna put out info I would err on the side of caution and look at our past history

It’s easier to backtrack later on when the news is better than expected

That and certain insiders can't handle it when their info is wrong and they have to hear about it.

That's why they take breaks, because they don't know for sure. Their fragile attitudes can't handle it when they're not getting the attention they crave. Another reason for a break is your plug is pulled and you've made various statements as fact (which day by day are proving incorrect) since you can't let your followers down since you don't have the juice anymore.

It's normal human behavior, people hate being wrong. Be a man about it and don't cry about it when people call you on it. Everyone is wrong a lot, most just don't need the attention some do apparently.

Last resort, change your name for validation to see how badly you're needed.

I'm just going to go ahead and mentally prepare myself that Manny will be back next year with some lame duck staff and a 5 win season. It's obvious that someone in power has decided that average to terrible is just fine with them. I'd rather not field a team at all as to continue this slow death.

I was out with several guys last night that probably spend between $5k and $50k per year toward UM Athletics expenditures and donations. So we're not talking "big" money but we are talking the backbone of the actual fanbase as it isn't just ham and eggers buying individual game football tix or going to one basketball or baseball game every 5 years to see Dook or to get a milkshake.

To a man every person said they're done (and truth be told they/we probably should've been done years ago) if they bring back Manny and hire a joke of an AD.

I respect that and believe all of what you said in your post.

Still, if I had a dollar for every fan in the land who said they were done because their team did x, y, and z, I would be a multi millionaire.

It's human nature to try and protect oneself, but like a mouse to cheese, they'll be back.

Advertisement
Back