24/7 New post

So now no "insiders" from media say Jurich is option. This don't seem like a change is really going to happen this time and they are ready to invest in football. Hiring someone that has never been a AD does not signal they are ready to invest in football this time. I wonder who Manny will hire as OC? DC will be shoop guy and it will be same exact defense

Advertisement
Cribby's brought plenty of inside information and he's been right more often than not.

What exactly have you contributed?
I told you Manny would stay weeks before any of these reports stated there was a possibility of him staying. I could go to my post history right now and post a thread of all the posts and replies to said posts.

I’m telling you the writing is on the wall he’s staying. I’m here to see the debacle that unfolds on the site, and hoping for the off chance he gets canned. You don’t need inside information, you just need a set of eyes, and an objective mindset.

Nobody on here truly has inside information. The only people in the know of what’s really going on are the people making decisions.

Advertisement
I mean do we have any insiders on here? These articles and posts are a joke. I think the several posts we've had this morning absolutely confirm that no one on here, 247, CS or anywhere else knows a **** thing.

I mean do we have any insiders on here? These articles and posts are a joke. I think the several posts we've had this morning absolutely confirm that no one on here, 247, CS or anywhere else knows a **** thing.
They're done posting.

Ppl on here are ****ting on our insiders. So what makes you think they will post info?
And I don't blame em.

Advertisement
Tipping point is so true. I have not looked at the recruiting board in months. If they keep this guy around I will go to this forum because it is entertaining and sometimes I amaze myself at some of the stupid crap I write…. But actually caring. Nope. You keep this guy around you are not serious so I’ll allocate time elsewhere.

They keep this guy, people will pack it in.
I was out with several guys last night that probably spend between $5k and $50k per year toward UM Athletics expenditures and donations. So we're not talking "big" money but we are talking the backbone of the actual fanbase as it isn't just ham and eggers buying individual game football tix or going to one basketball or baseball game every 5 years to see Dook or to get a milkshake.

To a man every person said they're done (and truth be told they/we probably should've been done years ago) if they bring back Manny and hire a joke of an AD.

Advertisement
Didn’t David lake just come out last week and say Manny was not coming back? In that podcast and message board rant?

Didn’t David lake just come out last week and say Manny was not coming back? In that podcast and message board rant?
This is his post, word for word lol

HERE IS THE NEWS: Frenk and his advisors will hire the AD, which is currently going through a search firm process. The AD and Frenk will then make a decision on Manny Diaz.

President Julio Frenk and his advisors are attacking the status quo and these aggressive changes are making people uncomfortable. Are you all satisfied with the status quo? These type of massive changes need to happen if Miami is going to move forward and have success. The problem is systemic.

Again, people in the Hecht building and on the BoT leaking out that Manny Diaz is on the cusp of returning is disingenuous. Interim AD Jenn Strawley is not a candidate for the AD position. That would be a status quo move and the people making this decision don’t want the status quo.

Well fellas, this just ruined my weekend....

im-gonna-do-some-poppers-and-try-to-suck-my-own-****-f-is-for-family.gif

Advertisement
That 247 article absolutely reeks of a PR tactic by a faction of the BoT/admin and using Lakes platform as a vehicle to spread info whether to create public pressure, gauge public interest, try to box out others, counter other info like D$’s tweet etc.

The timing of it is a red flag for starters. Lakes hedging on almost every bit with phrases like I would not expect, as things stand today, it’s my sense…not to mention he admitted in the comments section that it’s just his opinion that it’s Mario or stick with Manny

The message that we won’t hire Jurich but we have strong interest from several exciting candidates just stinks like a sales pitch to the fanbase/donors.

I don’t believe that Manny will be back next year. The folks willing to die on that hill may have money, but they don’t have enough support and there are plenty of other deep pockets on the other side of the aisle.

Advertisement
Back