24/7 New post

- If you read tea leaves and understand the timeline, Friday’s Pac-12 Championship Game is a big day for Miami. Again, there is a plan, but everything about this situation is day-to-day as we lead up to the Pac-12 Championship Game. If you desire change with the football program, you got through Monday. Next up is Tuesday. Patience.

1638283936920.jpeg

Advertisement
- You should always take this type of info with a grain of salt, but I had many contacts within the coaching community (not on UM’s staff) reach out on Monday and share that there is a sense that Mario Cristobal might be open to leaving Oregon if the right opportunity presents itself. It is worth noting that this wasn’t necessarily the feeling from these contacts a month ago.

- The open LSU position getting filled by Notre Dame’s Brian Kelly is helpful for Miami IF they decide to pursue Cristobal. LSU was always viewed as a situation that Cristobal would have some interest in, but now that position is close
Anyone who tells me these fools are plugged in again, I’m just going to slap the **** out of you. I will slap the **** out of you and take my chances with the judicial system. -(Charles voice)

CIS is full of lawyers so stand by.

Wrong! We have excellent backups if necessary stoops, Kiffin, etc( won’t be though).
How long do you think those guys are going to sit around waiting for a job that may not exist? Would either have turned down the LSU job if it would have been offered to them this week?

Sweet. I was told that Wednesday would be when Manny was fired, if he's going to be, because that's when his buyout drops. OK.

Now it's Saturday, because that's when we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and fire him before we potentially bring in Mario. OK.

So, if Manny is still the coach on Sunday, what are the odds he's here next year? 150%? Or higher?
They simply have to get Mario at this point. They've bent over for him and it at least appears that they've put all their eggs in 1 basket. If they whiff on him, that would be an absolutely massive fail....even for Miami.

Just seems like no one knows anything. There were a ton of definite responses the first week. Some back tracking last week and now hedging this week. Either the fools running this are the most incompetent idiots ever or they are keeping everything close to the chest.

Advertisement
Just seems like no one knows anything. There were a ton of definite responses the first week. Some back tracking last week and now hedging this week. Either the fools running this are the most incompetent idiots ever or they are keeping everything close to the chest.
You'll never go broke betting on the former.

How long do you think those guys are going to sit around waiting for a job that may not exist? Would either have turned down the LSU job if it would have been offered to them this week?
Until Mario’s pac 12 game is completed on fri night nothing will happen on coaching end. This weekend the coaching situation should be clarified. I believe Manny will be let go over the weekend by new ad

Until Mario’s pac 12 game is completed on fri night nothing will happen on coaching end. This weekend the coaching situation should be clarified. I believe Manny will be let go over the weekend by new ad
Cool that they are letting Oregon's head coach dictate when we can fire our current coach and hire our AD.

Advertisement
They simply have to get Mario at this point. They've bent over for him and it at least appears that they've put all their eggs in 1 basket. If they whiff on him, that would be an absolutely massive fail....even for Miami.

It has happened before.
In fact, on several occasions with the most recent being the assumption that we were going to nab Greg Schiano from Rutgers after 2006 season. Schiano even agreed to meeting with UM AD Paul Dee from which he turned down his offer.
It was very public and embarrassing.

Lmfao, knew you'd come out of the woodwork.

Played like a fiddle.
Wasn't he just bragging about dunking his nuts in everyones faces now it's he's in a full backpedal while eating humble pie pretending not to care. Never go full kanye.

Advertisement
Wasn't he just bragging about dunking his nuts in everyones faces now it's he's in a full backpedal while eating humble pie pretending not to care. Never go full kanye.
Stop

Advertisement
Back