'23 MLB Draft Discussion

Advertisement
Cuvet looking better and better. Torres has experience at 1st base in case of a log jam and it's also a position of need.
MLB.com actually sees Cuvet as more of a long term 1B, so guess Torres and Cuvet could both flip flop at first and third if needed.

1689101096061.jpeg

Advertisement
So we feeling good about everyone else now? Barring this JuCO route non sense that I didn't even consider lol
Should be good. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Cuvet taken late, but those tend to be teams taking a flier. I don’t think any of the current players get drafted, but I wouldn’t have bet on Garland getting picked last year.

Advertisement
Should be good. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Cuvet taken late, but those tend to be teams taking a flier. I don’t think any of the current players get drafted, but I wouldn’t have bet on Garland getting picked last year.
At this point it would be idiotic for Cuvet to do anything but come to Miami. Fenster gonna polish this kid up.

Advertisement
Let’s hope they don’t get a discount of any kind on Skenes. Only one Comp pick, so a little less room to play if they didn’t.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back