21 players from South Florida were drafted this weekend

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Only one of them signed with Miami out of high school.

Ryan Shazier
Kelvin Benjamin
Teddy Bridgewater
Lamarcus Joyner
Stanley Jean-Baptiste
Dezmen Southward
Tre Mason
John Brown
Brandon Linder
Devonta Freeman
James White
Nevin Lawson
Kevin Pamphile
Ed Stinson
Keith Reaser
Pat O’Donnell
Brandon Dixon
Randell Johnson
Jabari Price
Demetrius Rhaney
Ken Bishop

If you count Pat O'Donnell, that's two out of 21. That number needs to change.

Advertisement
There is no fence and hasn't been since Butch left. Get over the past people as we are in the minority in South Florida and congrats to those 21 young men.

SMDH......

This is our program the last decade

96.gif

Advertisement
It is changing the best player on our team are from so florida....duke Coley flowers dp Howard and bush...that list will be much longer as the season moves on.

Advertisement
Interested to know how many of those guys weren't offered by the Big 3.

A lot of these guys passed through JUCOs. Miami needs to do a better job there. It's one thing to miss Lavonte David or Stanley Jean-Baptiste out of high school. But missing them out of JUCO is another story.

Message from J. Carter....
@Dat_Dolla
Next year draft & everyone after is going to be filled with University Of Miami players! Don't believe me Just watch!!#EatUp

These 21 players from S. FLORIDA said F*** those who went elsewhere! I'll bet majority, if not all these guys get drafted...just came off a 3 year investigation and a coaching change. Cheer up, we comin'

Duke
Bush
Carter
D.Jackson
C.Thomas
Howard
M.Lewis
D.Perryman
J.Yearby
Bush
Darling
Flowers
Coley
Grace
M.Smith
McDermott
Mayes
Figs
Dorsett
Tucker
Burns

Advertisement
Message from J. Carter....
@Dat_Dolla
Next year draft & everyone after is going to be filled with University Of Miami players! Don't believe me Just watch!!#EatUp

These 21 players from S. FLORIDA said F*** those who went elsewhere! I'll bet majority, if not all these guys get drafted...just came off a 3 year investigation and a coaching change. Cheer up, we comin'

Duke
Bush
Carter
D.Jackson
C.Thomas
Howard
M.Lewis
D.Perryman
J.Yearby
Bush
Darling
Flowers
Coley
Grace
M.Smith
McDermott
Mayes
Figs
Dorsett
Tucker
Burns
Figs isn't from South Florida.

Like I said in another thread today...

This is why I SMH when people assume that a local player isn't a stud just cause he wasn't offered by the "Big 3".

Advertisement
Next year is Golden's mulligan year, and will be another down year for us in the draft. It won't turn around until 2016, when Duke, Flowers, Howard, et al. graduate. Golden in reloading, but man, we hit rock-bottom.

We keep struggling on home turf with the last 3 coaches, imo we cant fix it because its not about w's and l's. We need a badass bagman 4real.

Next year is Golden's mulligan year, and will be another down year for us in the draft. It won't turn around until 2016, when Duke, Flowers, Howard, et al. graduate. Golden in reloading, but man, we hit rock-bottom.

Duke is gone after this season.

Advertisement
Back