2032 Head Coaching Shortlist

who

All ACC
- Ken Dorsey: Experienced NFL HC with 2 super bowls (3 if Tom Brady didn’t get bailed out by his defense). Any interest here in saving his alma mater?

- Malik Rosier: Premier NFL QB coach. Hottest name in the league right now. He’s in line for a coordinating job but maybe we should kick the tires here.

- Butch Davis: They say 80 is the new 60. If Saban can still do it, I don’t see why not.

Advertisement
Go ahead and add the ghost of Jimmy Johnson please. I hear there are many good gypsy women that can get a reading well enough to call plays and run practices from the beyond.

Butch.

I just wanted to say it before SWFL and UMFar did.

Edit: I'm going to bed **** it. You already said it. I hate you for it. Goodnight.

Advertisement
- Alex Mirabal: We’ve seen it work 2 decades ago when Dabo Swinney was promoted from within. Yes, it didn’t work for us in the past but I think it might finally work this time. He’s been there with Mario from the beginning and saw firsthand his failures. Do the opposite of Mario and I think he can save this program.

Last edited:
- Manny Diaz: This one is a long shot. Yes, it didn’t work a decade ago but he’s rebuilt his coaching career. After a successful stint at Penn State, his alma mater took a chance on him and it’s paid off big time for our rivals. He won the SEC twice and was one missed kick away from the national championship. Maybe see if he feels he has unfinished business. This is a good chance to weaken FSU if we can pull this one off.

Last edited:
Scott Frost: Humbled himself (and kept all his buyout $$) by returning to his roots as a linebackers coach with the CFL's Edmonton Elks for three years starting in '24. CFL excellence saw him transition back to the offense as the Winnipeg Blue Bombers OC for two years before heading back to American College Football as OC for Georgia Southern for two more seasons before elevation to HC. Two straight SBC titles have him high on the list for Mid 3 tier job in the PAC 8, Big 12, or ACC. Can recruit Florida well, a must for the Hurricanes dealing with other schools in state being part of the Power 2.

Last edited:
😂 first time I’ve had real actual laughs.. beside the fake laughing from keeping from crying.. due to what I saw last night.

Advertisement
Mike Norvell: 4-0. Culture builder. Picking 5 stars receivers out of S Fl. Developed Jordan Travis into a future #1 draft pick. Portal king. Get him before FSU locks him up for a lifetime.

Advertisement
Maybe mario will take a paycut and donate the insane amount we had to pay to have a local guy come back home

Advertisement
Tyler Van Dyke - One of the worst QB to ever play here but afterwards, he became a janitor for the Miami Dolphins. Mike McDaniel took notice of him since he too had humble beginnings and eventually worked his way to becoming the OC for the past couple of years. The fins’ high powered offense have dominated for the last decade and TVD might want to right his wrongs by bringing that offense here.

Greg Schiano - Miami ties. Rebuilt Rutgers and turned it into a powerhouse. Actually created a tuff and fyzical program unlike Mario. Routinely humiliates Miami ever since joining the B1G. If you can’t beat ‘em, take their coach.

Advertisement
Back