2026 v 2021 Roster is Laughable

Look at the trenches. OMFG have we improved. The ‘21 OL is just gross. Like dudes that should’ve never been offered. Donaldson would’ve lasted a week and a half under Mario. The ‘21 DL isn’t nearly as bad, but there’s a drop in talent and Nesta is another guy I don’t think Mario would’ve tolerated. We have several potential All ACC and All American candidates now. None on the other squad.
 


How many of these guys, in their form that year, start for us today? I count 2 - Mallory and Borregales. Maybe Lou Hedley for the vibes.

It’s said often, but another reminder how insane the program turnaround has been these last 5 years.

this is crazy... have them w the same coaches that you have now and maybe you can compare
 
Who was the moron that would post 15-0 or whatever every day leading up to that season?
Still does it. **** he has done it every season since like 2019. ******* annoying little prick.
 


How many of these guys, in their form that year, start for us today? I count 2 - Mallory and Borregales. Maybe Lou Hedley for the vibes.

It’s said often, but another reminder how insane the program turnaround has been these last 5 years.

This shows how far away we were because this roster isn’t completely terrible but it’s so far behind what we have now that it’s insane to look at
 
He didn’t play it here but..Rique at nickel with heatherman would be scary, he’s one of the most physical corners we’ve had here
Never liked Stevenson at CB. Nickel however would be a different story. I disagree that Tyrique would start at CB over Lucas this season. The coaches would have moved him to Nickel I'm certain. IIRC he left UGA because they wouldn't play him at CB and they had him inside(which is where he belongs imo).
 
Never liked Stevenson at CB. Nickel however would be a different story. I disagree that Tyrique would start at CB over Lucas this season. The coaches would have moved him to Nickel I'm certain. IIRC he left UGA because they wouldn't play him at CB and they had him inside(which is where he belongs imo).
I think you move him to nickel because of what we need. But if rique is able to play in the boundry like lucas does i think we see his peak and he would be better than lucas

Alot of his low lights here were because of the structure of the defense. With heatherman i think he would be even better, remember he played corner here 2 years and got picked at 56th
 
CIS swore up n down that talent wasn’t an issue for us in our down years smh **** is pitiful
We play in ACC. I didn't think we would beat Bama. But the ACC has been trash since forever yall forever that SEC was overrated and that our trash *** Emory was good from last year. CIS can't scout for **** for the most part.

Steveson starts in the NFL why wouldnt he start in college. I know some clown that never played or watch football said he sucks the bears or whatever even if he did. That doesnt matter. He has started the past 3 seasons. He isn't starting in YMCA, he is starting the NFL.
 
I think you move him to nickel because of what we need. But if rique is able to play in the boundry like lucas does i think we see his peak and he would be better than lucas

Alot of his low lights here were because of the structure of the defense. With heatherman i think he would be even better, remember he played corner here 2 years and got picked at 56th
Stevenson had no passrush when he came here IIRC. Put Lucas and OJ on some these teams with no passrush and they aren't shutting anything.
 
Stevenson had no passrush when he came here IIRC. Put Lucas and OJ on some these teams with no passrush and they aren't shutting anything.
Eh idk we saw oj as freshman with not the best pass rush and he was pretty good. I do agree with the point tho, rique didn’t have the best situation as a corner
 
Just to update you guys..@Memnon is not a fan of Lucas at all. You guys must have missed those posts in the past. He’s given his reasons and they are valid. So no surprise he has TS over Lucas.

Rambo would absolutely take that #3 WR spot on this squad. You guys have short memories. He balled out that year.

Mallory at TE is a no brainer. He would have sent Lofton to the portal.

Outside of those guys..not including special teams…Wow. What a roster turnover. Mario is really staking his claim as a top 3 recruiter/talent acquisition in all of college football.
 


How many of these guys, in their form that year, start for us today? I count 2 - Mallory and Borregales. Maybe Lou Hedley for the vibes.

It’s said often, but another reminder how insane the program turnaround has been these last 5 years.

I think the long snapper was solid as well
 
Back
Top