- Joined
- May 14, 2016
- Messages
- 41,399
YesAssuming we go 3 WR is Rambo #3? I can give you that.
You have Tyrique over Lucas?
YesAssuming we go 3 WR is Rambo #3? I can give you that.
You have Tyrique over Lucas?
Agreed but he'd be fighting for Wr 3. We've come a long waysCharleston Rambo was a dude. I don't care what anybody says. Baller.
Not mad at that. Would you still stick with thorton at nickel?
who does stevenson start over?Rambo & Tyrique Stevenson start.
No one. Dude got cooked by Middle Tennessee State guys all gamewho does stevenson start over?
How many of these guys, in their form that year, start for us today? I count 2 - Mallory and Borregales. Maybe Lou Hedley for the vibes.
It’s said often, but another reminder how insane the program turnaround has been these last 5 years.
Who’s Stevenson starting over?These are the starters from that 2021 team that would actually play on this team
STARTERS: Rambo, Borregales, Hedly, Stevenson, Mallory
Rotational Players/Solid back-up: Kam'Ron Harris, Mike Harley, Jon Ford, Nesta Silvera, JHH, DJ Scaife
Limited Action, but still on team: Jahfari Harvey, James Williams, DJ Ivey
Kick Rocks: TVD, Keyshawn Smith, Navaughan Donaldson, Zion Nelson, Jakai Clark, Jarrid Williams, Zach McCloud, Corey Flagg, Waymon Steed, Amari Carter, Bubba Bolden, Gurvan Hall.
How many of these guys, in their form that year, start for us today? I count 2 - Mallory and Borregales. Maybe Lou Hedley for the vibes.
It’s said often, but another reminder how insane the program turnaround has been these last 5 years.
I'd take Rambo and Harley. Our psychopath DC and Amari Carter would probably result in him decapitating somebody. Stevenson and Ivey are still in the NFL so yeah they could play.
He's starting over Lucas at one of the CB positions. It would be close, but I think he would be a starter on this team. Big, physical corner that has decent cover skills, can tackle, and can play the run. Heatherman's type of corner. Yes, he had some bad games in his time here, but so has OJ and Lucas.Who’s Stevenson starting over?