2026-2027 home and home

The U Code

Redshirt Freshman
Would y'all prefer a home and home with Penn State or USC? I just heard a rumor about a possible home and home with Penn State in 2026-2027 from a Penn State fan (No idea if he knows what he is talking about or not) but I was previously hoping for USC. So something new with an old school west coast power or rehash an old school flame with Penn State?

Advertisement
I rather play a team that comes into SFLA and takes our recruits or a team we have history with. Gimme UGA, Bama, Ohio St, or Penn St, Oklahoma, Washington or Nebraska.

Advertisement
Tough to cross that many time zones and play a game for either side in a game in LA. We would be at a huge advantage at home and so would USC at home for that reason. Not a fan of going to the west coast unless it’s a bowl or something and you can travel a few days in advance.

Would rather play Penn St because we’d be less likely to see a let down due to jet lag.

Might be a ****** excuse. Would love to see us play USC but I don’t think either team wants to travel like that for a regular season game.

I rather play a team that comes into SFLA and takes our recruits or a team we have history with. Gimme UGA, Bama, Ohio St, or Penn St, Oklahoma, Washington or Nebraska.

I mean if I could pick any team for 26-27 I'd pick Tennessee but they and most of the teams you listed have already booked their big OOC games. Penn State and USC are still free on those years along with a few other Ole Miss like teams.

Advertisement
Would y'all prefer a home and home with Penn State or USC? I just heard a rumor about a possible home and home with Penn State in 2026-2027 from a Penn State fan (No idea if he knows what he is talking about or not) but I was previously hoping for USC. So something new with an old school west coast power or rehash an old school flame with Penn State?

USC. We have not played USC since the 1960s.

Sure, I hate Ped State, but if I'm going to go on a road trip, I would much rather go to LA than State College.

Tough to cross that many time zones and play a game for either side in a game in LA. We would be at a huge advantage at home and so would USC at home for that reason. Not a fan of going to the west coast unless it’s a bowl or something and you can travel a few days in advance.

Would rather play Penn St because we’d be less likely to see a let down due to jet lag.

Might be a ****** excuse. Would love to see us play USC but I don’t think either team wants to travel like that for a regular season game.

I get your point but Miami has done this before with UCLA so it a possibility of some sorts, Georgia and UCLA have a home and home coming up as well so I guess some AD's are open to it, guess we'll see if James is willing to do it or not.

I mean if I could pick any team for 26-27 I'd pick Tennessee but they and most of the teams you listed have already booked their big OOC games. Penn State and USC are still free on those years along with a few other Ole Miss like teams.
Ah, didn't know you took that into account. Give me Penn St then. There's nothing on the line against USC. We don't recruit that area, we have no history with them, it's far as fvck away. Let them stay in the West Coast and we'll stay here on our side of the country.

I get your point but Miami has done this before with UCLA so it a possibility of some sorts, Georgia and UCLA have a home and home coming up as well so I guess some AD's are open to it, guess we'll see if James is willing to do it or not.

Could maybe do opening weekend around Labor Day having an extra few days to travel where you can get there a few days in advance and get accustomed to the time change. Just not one of those that you can travel Friday and be good to go the next day.

Advertisement

Look, I'm not trying to make this personal...

But why do we get so many "pvssy excuse" postings?

Time zones? We're talkin' time zones? Time zones?

I'd love to play USC, Texas, or Michigan. I would def go to the away game also!

Advertisement
Just researched, we played them back in the 60's, 1966 we won 10-7, 1968 they won 28-10 and in 68 when we played them OJ Simpson was their starting RB

USC all the way. Penn State still smells like Sandusky's sweaty balls and likely always will until they tear down all of happy (ending) valley.

Advertisement
Back