2025 OT Lamar Williams commits to Miami

Advertisement
My prediction is that he'll either be Bryant McKinnie 2.0 or the second coming of Ian Symonette...

Hey, we'd all love another BM. IS, big man as well, but compared to McKinnie, he just looked sloppy. Most do when compared to Bryant. Tough ask on McKinnie as there aren't many like him in college, let alone at one school. I know you weren't being serious with that, but whatever.

Welcome aboard young man. I haven't watched a thing on him, but good frame on him as a junior and not sloppy at all.

O Line / D Line - keep em coming.
1707012015278.gif

Advertisement
Frame & footwork are pivotal to project OL. He at least checks both of those boxes.

We will bring in 8-10 OLineman every 2 years. 3-5 need to hit. And most prospects will likely take 2 if not more years to develop. Whether this specific Olineman hits or not doesn’t matter much. If they have the build and athleticism, they will have a shot to be developed. And as you say it appears This kid does.

And If not he/they will be replaced. The analysis is simple - Cristobal + Mirabal prioritize elite OL play, and just a 40% hit rate overall would be great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My prediction is that he'll either be Bryant McKinnie 2.0 or the second coming of Ian Symonette...
Hey Steve, wasn’t Ian Symonette the creator of the “Look Out” block?…..Or am I thinking of Zev Lumelski?

Advertisement

So let me ask you physically what type of women do you think/imagine give birth to college (aka UM types) & NFL linemen? Hint it's not the 5'4" 130lbs spinner types you are listing after. Bit rather It's their 5'11 270lbs cousin with big ole country ***, wide breeding hips, 42+ DDD full heavy chest, and ladies size 11 feet.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back