2024 2024 WR Ryan Wingo receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeremiah is more polished route runner at this point.
Agree 100%. Wingo is definitely a straight line threat. Dangerous with space of course but he’s not going to Berrios you by any means with the route tree. He’s Phillip Dorsett with routes right now.

The best WR in the Nation IMO
Been watching film today. I have it Smith>Wingo>Trader.

Smith is the total package to me. Best route runner, best hands, good enough top-end speed, great out of his breaks at the LOS.

Wingo also has size, and he is just blowing by people. His speed is lethal.

Trader lacks ideal size, and I didn't think he speed and/or shiftiness was elite, when compared to his size.

Happy to land any of the 3, though.

Last edited:

Smith is the total package to me. Best route runner, best hands, good enough top-end speed, great out of his breaks at the LOS.

Trader lacks ideal size, and I didn't think he speed and/or shiftiness was elite, when compared to his size.

I like Trader’s agility/shiftiness but agree that I expected more in terms of speed for his size and being a 5 star

Advertisement
I like Trader’s agility/shiftiness but agree that I expected more in terms of speed for his size and being a 5 star
I read his 247 page before I watched the highlights, and I thought I was going to see some reggie bush/noel devine type moves. He is fine, just not elite IMO.

Advertisement

Smith is more polished as a WR right now, but I think Wingo has the higher upside & given the track record of STL WR’s I’d push a lot harder for Wingo than Smith tbh. But in reality I’m not so sure we’d get either one lol

Trader is a pure athlete, as a WR he’s not there yet, IMHO I actually think his upside would be insane at CB, but he wants to be a WR so he’ll take some development to get there.

My top 5 WR’s this class are
1. Ryan Wingo
2. Mylan Graham
3. Zion Kearney
4. Drelon Miller
5. Jeremiah Smith

Smith is more polished as a WR right now, but I think Wingo has the higher upside & given the track record of STL WR’s I’d push a lot harder for Wingo than Smith tbh. But in reality I’m not so sure we’d get either one lol

Trader is a pure athlete, as a WR he’s not there yet, IMHO I actually think his upside would be insane at CB, but he wants to be a WR so he’ll take some development to get there.

My top 5 WR’s this class are
1. Ryan Wingo
2. Mylan Graham
3. Zion Kearney
4. Drelon Miller
5. Jeremiah Smith
Trader at CB is what I would like to see, as well. I will check out the film on those other guys you mentioned.

You don’t think we gettin errrybody???

We’d have to show something significant on the field and then we’re still behind. Hope I’m wrong
I'd be happy getting anybody at this point. (5* quality) Signing OL is cool but if that leaves us with slot WR's and Emory’s imma have to retire.

Advertisement
Back