2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just drop it. His disability doesn’t need to be a topic.
Who did this to me and why?
Screenshot_20230412_185556_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
ov

me at the direction of @IndayArtHauz
You were put on ignore of da truth. You’re still looking for trouble with him. Now we have to act until you learn. If you don’t learn, you’ll go
Good luck with that.

Advertisement
What gets moderated on this board and what doesn't would make Zuckerberg blush but no worries, my guy (edited by mods) is cool with me. All gucci.
Some of us Maude’s are 110% out of patience with the crap from some of the posters here who want to give us a hard time. We’re going to start skipping measured steps and just move people out for extended periods to eliminate the hassles.

Advertisement
Jacurri is our starter next 2 years after this year. Shouldn't cause concern, i think he comes in and throws the ball very well and we win. could be smith jo jo Washington and ray ray. We haven't had a WR's talented like them in a long time besides coley and AR
I agree with you because I think he’s better suited for this scheme. He will be older, hopefully stronger, and has gotten more accurate. Who knows the portal may be our friend here also.

Advertisement
Curious to see where , if anywhere, Trader goes this weekend.

UF spring game is tonight; Canes are tomorrow and FSU is on Saturday.

Curious to see where , if anywhere, Trader goes this weekend.

UF spring game is tonight; Canes are tomorrow and FSU is on Saturday.

FSU = Softball School with the biggest case of little brother mentality toward Miami.

Advertisement
I just don’t understand why you guys keep doing it to yourselves.

I don’t get it.

How many times do you want to be kicked in the **** before you turn your hips and get kicked in the thigh? Serious question.

Last edited:
I just don’t understand why you guys keep doing it to yourselves.

I don’t get it.

How many times do you want to be kicked in the **** before you turn your helps and get kicked in the thigh? Serious question.
I’ve said it a few times but I won’t ever just shrug when/if we lose kids like Smith, Trader etc

But also it’s like we get fixated on a few names here and obsess. Every year there’s a new group and usually it’s a WR or two that tells us to kick rocks

At this point I’m convinced certain people need this exercise in their lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back