2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canes fan calling out Smith, and making sure that he doesn't come here. Our fans on twitter do so much damage it's ******* unbelievable.
Exactly...we have clear cut wierdos on twitter...

and dont understand Bahamians are some of the most pettiest ppl alive..lol Mans might not come back on campus foreal

Advertisement
Are we a laughing stock?

Jack Black Yes GIF

I don’t like the Twitter stuff but regardless, dude was never coming here and I don’t think Trader is either.
Agreed. Both are going to Ohio st. Nothing changes for us with missing out on top WR talent until we show something on the field. Right now it’s cool to clown Miami and that’s a terrible place to be in.

Advertisement
I don’t like the Twitter stuff but regardless, dude was never coming here and I don’t think Trader is either.
Well Miami Flo standing on his stance with Trader like he did with Bain. I personally think Trader will let it play out and come here.

This is troll season. TJ Moore is the one am unsure about and i wish we would turn the heat up on national WRs early especially after last season with the locals. Less chance of them being poisoned on Miami

Well Miami Flo standing on his stance with Trader like he did with Bain. I personally think Trader will let it play out and come here.

This is troll season. TJ Moore is the one am unsure about and i wish we would turn the heat up on national WRs early especially after last season with the locals. Less chance of them being poisoned on Miami
Agreed with the last part. Most kids are dreaming about the chance of playing CFB in a place like Miami. Don’t fight trends

Bain was much different than this one. There’s been some bumps in the road with this recruitment. It’s not as much of a layup as some think but I still would lean UM.

Advertisement
We apparently went from a “youre with us or against us” mentality to “oh please give us false hope even though there’s zero chance of you coming here”

I’m shook

He does more damage by coming here and trying to drag people like Trader with him than our fans do by telling him to get ****ed

Unless I am missing the most glaring of details here

But also let me clarify that our fans on Twitter are indeed whackjobs just think in this case it’s probably a good thing from what I’m seeing

What stops a Miami fan from creating an account on twitter, act like a Buckeye fan and talk crap to State commits? Or any schools for that matter. We all know it happens.These young men are 17-18 and are still not savvy enough to understand that? Unless the twitter user puts his name and picture on his profile, you have NO IDEA who’s saying what. It’s unreal how we get into arguments online about the dumbest of things. I have to think these players know the deal. If not, oh well.
The kids these days are some of the most easily influenced, weak minded players I've ever seen. I'm going to LOL when Hartline leaves OSU next year for the NFL.

Bain was much different than this one. There’s been some bumps in the road with this recruitment. It’s not as much of a layup as some think but I still would lean UM.
Think kid is a difference maker and would love to have him in the class but I’ve written him off. As you said about Smith, it’s like finding money, a nice surprise. I know Trader is more likely but I still think it’s similar. We can get our guys elsewhere. In the past I didn’t think we had the recruiter or resources to go national but with Mario and NIL, not only do I think it’s a viable route, it’s the smarter and easier road traveled.

Advertisement
i already believed that early on but people wont stop giving up. mario is a great recruiter but the issues that prevnet him from ladning an Elite WR and QB is something words cant resolve. itll be whatever happens on the field this year

How I long for the days of the Canes teams and defensive players that would make premier South Florida players that left and came back trying to dog UM pay physically and mentally. I know that's not the mentality of most of the kids these days and they are, for the most part, buddy buddy. Different times I suppose.

Advertisement
Didn’t fill the needs at WR or QB. So exactly what people thought would be weaknesses, were.
We missed on targets thats a fact. But people like to make sweeping statements. "NO ONE wants to play for Mario on offense". Its annoying and factually incorrect. He takes all blame for hiring Gattis. But that was Gattis' offense. Why this narrative being pushed like Mario calling plays. Jokes. We still brought in alot of talent. Ray Ray when all is said and done imo, in this offense, will end up the best Receiver from SO FL in that class.

Twitter is the most decisive platform on the planet. I had to delete it for my mental health. So many idiots on there.
Boi my block button be working, without even responding. That chyt therapeudic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back