2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ok.. can somebody fill me in here? I know he was on campus and ____. Is he the guy a fan was tweeting at?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You really think that a kid isn’t gonna come to UM cause of Twitter beef?

J Smith was never coming and he told y’all the day he committed and stated that Miami wouldn’t get an official.

All fanbases do this.
If you think Miami fans are being petty on Twitter then then I pray that J smith flips so you can really see the hate and disrespect from a fanbase.

The reason people are so upset at smith is likely due to the sofla rinse and repeat of these kids down here.

Year after year these kids troll UM.
Just like Jobe, Donnell Harris etc.

Still Doesn’t excuse stupid behavior by grown men. But I can see where it comes from.

Advertisement
I for one am shocked that a coach with a garbage reputation for offense, that just put up maybe the worst offensive season in school history, is having trouble attracting top offensive talent.
2 5 star OL, 2 talented RB, 2 talented TEs, 2 speedy WRs, #7 class while going 5-7. Revisit this on signing day. Its April. Last year was the same at this time

Generational is a strong word, I admit. But he can be something close with his athletic makeup and intangibles
I hate the word generational but I see exactly what you mean. He’s got some unique athletic ability and I love his leadership qualities

It’s obvious to have to concerns about his accuracy but lots of successful athletic QBs have had trouble with accuracy. If they’re accurate as well then they’re basically future hall of famers haha

But also to your original point beyond TVD we’ve got lots of questions at the spot but that’s also just kinda the college football landscape. Not many talented QBs are willing to be backups

2 5 star OL, 2 talented RB, 2 talented TEs, 2 speedy WRs, #7 class while going 5-7. Revisit this on signing day. Its April. Last year was the same at this time
we missed on the elite WRs last cycle and we missed on an elite QB. we cleaned up on the OL and TE and finished well at RB. this past class was great but has severe holes at WR and QB. we didn't land enough talent there and likely won't until the O produces on the field.

Advertisement
People here are gluttons for punishment.

Stop following and paying attention to teenage BOYS.

Focus on other players of comparable skill.

Until the bro style stigma is gone, kids like this aren’t coming here. End of story.
When you give kids attention on social media it just reinforces this absurd behavior

Anyone following these kids and hanging on their every word deserves to be ****ed with relentlessly

Didn’t fill the needs at WR or QB. So exactly what people thought would be weaknesses, were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back