2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
42B5A003-B9F6-4E8D-BB06-5BAA2ADE272F.gif

Advertisement
As I said a few weeks ago “ everyone is on the same page now“. Btw word is he’ll be visiting UF, not sure if anyone knew that , I’ve been off the board of late.
He was just there and got to witness their masterful QB room in action.

Curious as to why you would rate high school recruiting ability over transfer recruiting ability in terms of importance. Hypothetically, let's say you have coach A and coach B from different programs. If coach A routinely gets the #6 HS recruiting class and the #20 transfer class, and coach B routinely gets the #12 HS class and the #2 transfer class, in your opinion, which coach is the "superior" recruiter?

Conventional wisdom would say Coach A is the superior recruiter because he is landing an elite (or near elite) high school class. However, with Coach B, while the #12 HS class isn't extraordinary, it is good enough to provide a decent foundation (class is probably going to consist of 1 or 2 5 stars, a huge amount of 4 stars, maybe a handful of 3 stars). The #2 transfer class is probably going to include 2-3 5 stars and then a bunch of carefully selected players who can plug roster deficiencies. And since the transfer portal is basically free agency, a program with $$$ can bring instant starter quality talent that is proven at the college level.
What you aren’t considering is in order to “routinely” get the #2 transfer class your “routinely” ranked #12 HS class was filled with 1 or 2 5 stars and many 4 stars that were busts.

Transfer portal rankings, just like high school recruiting rankings, include the amount of transfers coming into your program as a metric, which is why you won’t see the UGAs and the Bama’s at the top each year.

Advertisement
Like he would be catching passes from him, I didn't know Jacurri was off the roster
I mean.... Getting AIR would have helped us in his recruitment. So I just think getting Judd instead hurt us .

Advertisement
i know smith will be gone in osu Friday, hopefylly jo jo is at our spring game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some stupid Mfers on this board. Really stupid
Anderson will end up a 4 star recruit, get SEC offers, and the star clowns who love only highly recruited guys will relax. Then forget Garcia was a 4 star kid, and continue to bash players no matter what. That’s cool. Every fan base has them. Anderson is tall, athletic, and has an arm. Lane Kiffin wanted him. He knows more about QBs than this board. All because they think we won’t land a couple Diva receivers. Just get me the right kids in this conference. In time Mario will have this program in the top 12 most years. That’s all that matters.

Anderson will end up a 4 star recruit, get SEC offers, and the star clowns who love only highly recruited guys will relax. Then forget Garcia was a 4 star kid, and continue to bash players no matter what. That’s cool. Every fan base has them. Anderson is tall, athletic, and has an arm. Lane Kiffin wanted him. He knows more about QBs than this board. All because they think we won’t land a couple Diva receivers. Just get me the right kids in this conference. In time Mario will have this program in the top 12 most years. That’s all that matters.
You think Judd moves up 600 spots to become a 4*? That's not an exaggeration. He's 593 spots outside of 4* territory.

Honest question, did you think Emory was going to make the same leap too?

Not everyone questioning this guy is a star *****.

Read the first sentence and stopped because it sounded exactly like what everyone said last year when Emory committed.. how everyone would be reversing course once he became a 4star, guess the industry just never caught up to your genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back