2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrated World Cup GIF
Except he recruits better than Manny. He pulled the number 7 class. He had misses but Napier is recruiting closer to manny level as is or was Norvell. actually Norvell is more similar as he does well in the portal.

Advertisement
Except he recruits better than Manny. He pulled the number 7 class. He had misses but Napier is recruiting closer to manny level as is or was Norvell. actually Norvell is more similar as he does well in the portal.
Manny was terrible at recruiting, and he makes Napier look like Mario in that department. His 20 and 22 classes were absolute **** with Mario saving 22. His only decent class was 21 because we landed Taylor and Williams being there was a pandemic that kept them home.

Last edited:
Bama throws it around nowadays but runs late because they’re up. Uga was actually very creative the last two years but also ran the ball late. When you’re winning your run stats will ALWAYS be higher than pass. Those two schools and OSU all pass but they also run majority of the fourth quarters of most games. Teams aren’t lining up pounding the ball all game anymore.

Glad you said it as I was about to.

Most of the top teams are up so big by the second half, they've already shelved their passing game by and large.

Bama throws it around nowadays but runs late because they’re up. Uga was actually very creative the last two years but also ran the ball late. When you’re winning your run stats will ALWAYS be higher than pass. Those two schools and OSU all pass but they also run majority of the fourth quarters of most games. Teams aren’t lining up pounding the ball all game anymore.
wasn't there some ridiculous stat at one point last year where Stroud missed like 4-5 straight fourth quarters

That guys whole post was a disaster

I ain’t making any **** excuses for Mario after he goes 5-7 but there’s nothing “Manny” about Mario

Advertisement
That guys whole post was a disaster

I ain’t making any **** excuses for Mario after he goes 5-7 but there’s nothing “Manny” about Mario
Yeah those are the type of mopes who lose legitimacy with that type of silliness. No excuse to ever lose to MTSU but Manny isn’t remotely as good as Mario on the trail.

Yeah those are the type of mopes who lose legitimacy with that type of silliness. No excuse to ever lose to MTSU but Manny isn’t remotely as good as Mario on the trail.
All you need to do is look at the 2022 recruiting class. Mario was here for like two weeks and we got what, the top 5 or so recruits were all from him? FOH he’s on par with Manny recruiting.

We also as a group tend to get overly fixated on recruits that get really highly rated way before they play their senior seasons

I’m not going to downplay our misses, or pretend like we don’t have work to do around here, but I’m also not basing my entire feelings about our recruiting around a couple of kids this far out from signing day

All you need to do is look at the 2022 recruiting class. Mario was here for like two weeks and we got what, the top 5 or so recruits were all from him? FOH he’s on par with Manny recruiting.

We also as a group tend to get overly fixated on recruits that get really highly rated way before they play their senior seasons

I’m not going to downplay our misses, or pretend like we don’t have work to do around here, but I’m also not basing my entire feelings about our recruiting around a couple of kids this far out from signing day

Great point. How often do we see multiple highly rated prospects on the same team that live up to the hypet? It rarely happens.
We should have all learned our lesson with the legendary MNW haul from the Shannon era.

Advertisement
I just watched Jojo's film. This might be because I also watched Jeremiah Smith which blew me away, but I wasn't blown away. Good looking player, but I wasn't blown away like I was with Smith.

I was expecting to see a little more in the open field. There was one move where he did the Dante Hall juke, which was nasty. So I can see the potential is there. But most of his film was go-route type stuff. He has good hands, he is very smooth/natural, & he seems to have good speed. But I didn't see a technician route runner though, which is what I would like to see at his size/weight.

Again, great player and an obvious take. Not sure he is the 11th-best player in the country, though.
I always thought he’d be a better DB than WR, he’s a great athlete. JJ is the better wr by far for sure, he’s far more developed technique wise jojo has a long way to go there

Jeremiah Smith is the biggest target of the Mario era so far. I've said it over and over, he completely changes Miami's offense if he signs.

TVD and Dawson's offense need to excite this season. Colbie having a big year(which I think he will) will really help.

He and Trader are 1A and 1B for me.

Great point. How often do we see multiple highly rated prospects on the same team that live up to the hypet? It rarely happens.
We should have all learned our lesson with the legendary MNW haul from the Shannon era.
I’ll never try and say it’s not a big deal if we don’t land the stars in our backyard but there’s great players everywhere. The one area with Mario where I’m just not overly concerned

Advertisement
I’ll never try and say it’s not a big deal if we don’t land the stars in our backyard but there’s great players everywhere. The one area with Mario where I’m just not overly concerned

Yeah, I agree. It'd be nice to land some elite WRs from SF, but the truth is there are solid WRs everywhere. They just need to be coached up. I'm looking forward to what we look like under Dawson.

Advertisement
247 at it again.Dropped him from 16 to 37 and a 4*.Still a 5* in the composite but they will make sure he's a 4* there too when thy drop him every update the do before ESD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back