2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple months ago most had him as a lock. A lot has changed since then though. I wasn’t going to post on the matter but since it’s out I’ll just say Miami and Beard need to do better. This was a layup at one time smh. That’s all I’ll say on the matter.
I'll take your word for it. I know you said that's all you'll say but Beard has been here for what, 10 days? He didn't even update his Twitter profile from "Toledo" to "Miami" until just 3 days ago and Jojo already said Beard called him on day 1.

Maybe he's not getting NIL offers and contact like Smith is so he's feeling under appreciated. Only reasonable explanation is that he's lower on the board because Chance Robinson seems like he's feeling wanted.

Advertisement
There is no way to sugarcoat this: failing to land him would be a massive failure. This recruitment should be a layup.
You're assuming a lot. IF we had a WR friendly system AND IF we had shown on the field it was clicking, THEN it would be a layup (emphasis added).

If the bag is there they will come. There are a ton of YT videos describing the scheme. I'm sure kids see that on YT and know better than us if it's a good fit. They know they aren't stupid they do their research. It's what I would do. But would still pick UM u less the bag is life changing. On my visit to bama I'll take a massive dump on sabans car.
lol thats the OG talking. judging by recent draft history, hed be dumb not to go to bama based on their recent success with WRs. we gotta prove it come fall

Things he's not:
1) Diva
2) Soft shouldered
3) Thin skinned
4) Wishy Washy
5) Indecisive

Things he is:
1) Miami Lean
2) FSU Lean
Whats crazy is I have pm’s from folks who know exactly what I’m putting down. It was obvious to them. Maybe if you spent a little less time being a condescending smart *** and a little more putting 2 and 2 together.

Advertisement
He went from a slamdunk for Beard to an FSU lean in like 2 weeks, is he scorned that UM has turned up the heat more on Smiff & Robinson? Maybe if we light it up on the offensive side of the ball itll clear it self up, but feels like its the same old song and dance like it is yearly with some of the South Florida slam dunks. At least of we have coaches that can scheme for what we have one of these 🐶s will want to come here & get fed the rock

Weirdos on this board who don't know a lick about ball. People think you gotta throw it 60 times to win. This is college football. Here are the passing attempts per game for the teams who finished Top 10 last year:
1 -- UGA, 55th in passing attempts per game
2 -- TCU, 81st
3 -- Michigan, 114th
4 -- Ohio State, 68th
5 -- Alabama, 49th
6 -- Tennessee, 57th
7 -- Penn State, 57th
8 -- Washington, 4th
9 -- Tulane, 109th
10 -- Utah, 63rd

Hmm. That's interesting. Of the Top 10 teams in the country last year, only ONE threw the ball even remotely frequently. Washington. The next highest team was Alabama, with probably the #1 pick in the NFL draft playing QB, who threw it 49th most in the country.

Oh, and by the way, Miami was 39th in this category last year. Threw the ball more per game than every single team on this list except Washington.
tcu also had a1400 yard rusher.

Whats crazy is I have pm’s from folks who know exactly what I’m putting down. It was obvious to them. Maybe if you spent a little less time being a condescending smart *** and a little more putting 2 and 2 together.
He loved gattis and is holding it against CMC that he was let go? Not sure of ny addition but you never know. Maybe he loves blocking

Advertisement
How do these kids feel about the QB room after TVD ? I wouldn’t think what JB showed last season as a passer would excite anyone. Emory Williams may turn out to be great but he’s unknown.

I'd say reading between the lines is a strength of mine. Not going to requote your KB/FSU stuff but not honestly can't decipher what you're alluding to. Feel free to fwd. one of those to me.

I digress though. I'm always a bit of a smart ***. I find humor in it. If it came off as condescending, I apologize. That crosses over into disrespeK which I don't dabble in or tolerate.

Advertisement
Same thing I just posted in the TJ Capers thread.

Didn’t we pay Mario top notch money to land the right staff and not let five star talents leave SoFla.

So far the results are the same thing as Manny. Recruiting decent, having to add depth via the portal, and hiring and firing your OC after 1 year
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
I could be way off but it felt to me like that “second wave” people were talking about over the summer, part of it had to do with Trader and 2024 kids. Our offense **** themselves and started the process of guys looking elsewhere

Then with the staff turmoil and uncertainty we basically put ourselves on the back burner for kids like him

That was the feel I got anyway

Weirdos on this board who don't know a lick about ball. People think you gotta throw it 60 times to win. This is college football. Here are the passing attempts per game for the teams who finished Top 10 last year:

1 -- UGA, 55th in passing attempts per game
2 -- TCU, 81st
3 -- Michigan, 114th
4 -- Ohio State, 68th
5 -- Alabama, 49th
6 -- Tennessee, 57th
7 -- Penn State, 57th
8 -- Washington, 4th
9 -- Tulane, 109th
10 -- Utah, 63rd

Hmm. That's interesting. Of the Top 10 teams in the country last year, only ONE threw the ball even remotely frequently. Washington. The next highest team was Alabama, with probably the #1 pick in the NFL draft playing QB, who threw it 49th most in the country.

Oh, and by the way, Miami was 39th in this category last year. Threw the ball more per game than every single team on this list except Washington.
Yeah BUT….Herbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back