2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nah, never that.

I’m just a clown sir.
I just dont get why people got offended if good people are providing info. without you, cribby and a few others, this site wouldn't be what it is. wed literally just turn into a 247 screenshot site. It may not hold true at the end, but it's what certain people are hearing today in this moment. **** changes over time

Gonna be tough to pull OOS star receivers without winning and an explosive offense (duh) but yeah I’m with you guys

There’s ****ey elsewhere

Pause
Looking Season 6 GIF by This Is Us

Advertisement
247 FSPoo guy thinks they're running 1 or 2 now for Jojo.

And for Jeremiah it seems like they're trying to sell him on Hartline being a threat to leave at any moment. I guess since no one is poaching Dugans.

I just dont get why people got offended if good people are providing info. without you, cribby and a few others, this site wouldn't be what it is. wed literally just turn into a 247 screenshot site. It may not hold true at the end, but it's what certain people are hearing today in this moment. **** changes over time

Insider wars are something special to behold.

Just a hire won’t do it. We have been riding an on and off again hype train for the last 2 decades. These kids aren’t fooled anymore. At least we have Mario recruiting to give us a puncher’s chance, otherwise we would be completely dead in the water. We are a middling P5 program until proven otherwise. We are what Pitt was in the early 2000s after years of glory. 1983 was 40 years ago. For the old timers that like if we won 2001 and the previous chip was 1961. We are ancient now.
If we weren’t in Miami we would have zero chance. We wouldn’t even be in the top 10s of the wrs we are after this cycle

Advertisement
Just identify the right players idc where they are from and im sfla over everything but for a while we zero in on the wrong ones and then they eventually dont come or aren’t as good as we thought and we’re stuck.

I think beard is a good technician coach but i wanna know is he a good evaluator, that might be more important than his recruiting level with all the other factors that go into that

Just identify the right players idc where they are from and im sfla over everything but for a while we zero in on the wrong ones and then they eventually dont come or aren’t as good as we thought and we’re stuck.

I think beard is a good technician coach but i wanna know is he a good evaluator, that might be more important than his recruiting level with all the other factors that go into that

They’ve built out an NFL-like scouting department. Or at least are trying to.

The plan appears to be they identify, coaches provide input, and that team with the head corch sets the board and targets.

In a world like that, Beard has input but his lack of talent identification (not sure if it is true or not) is mitigated.

Yall remember Bain right? I was skeptical as **** too, same for Damari. We got shafted on WR because of Gattis bum *** playbook coupled with injuries. We aint gonna have no problem recruiting WRs with an Air Raid offense where QB throwing it all over the place. I aint listen to none of that other bull

They’ve built out an NFL-like scouting department. Or at least are trying to.

The plan appears to be they identify, coaches provide input, and that team with the head corch sets the board and targets.

In a world like that, Beard has input but his lack of talent identification (not sure if it is true or not) is mitigated.

I'm assuming Zo had a lot of input on making that change. Was definitely needed. Especially considering we'd end up with 3 star less talented plan B/C kids when the local guys spurn us at the last minute for the SEC/OSU/Clemson group.

Advertisement
I’m not worried about WR recruiting until mid season because that should tell us how the offense looks. Y’all remember last time TVD played in a true spread? He killed it. I expect some solid production across the board from X, Young, Horton and George/Smith

Yall remember Bain right? I was skeptical as **** too, same for Damari. We got shafted on WR because of Gattis bum *** playbook coupled with injuries. We aint gonna have no problem recruiting WRs with an Air Raid offense where QB throwing it all over the place. I aint listen to none of that other bull
a bit more at play tbh. either way, if we produce well land kids but we gotta actually produce. no one buys our brand of bull**** specifically related to the offense

Advertisement
We need to do a better job of recruiting him.
Probably doesn't help when your only offensive coaches on staff for two months were Mirabal and Field. Mario has obviously been laser focused on the trenches so probably hasn't been hitting Trader as hard. Let's see how the rest of spring/summer goes.

Probably doesn't help when your only offensive coaches on staff for two months were Mirabal and Field. Mario has obviously been laser focused on the trenches so probably hasn't been hitting Trader as hard. Let's see how the rest of spring/summer goes.
I started to go into detail but didn’t have the time: We just landed a wr coach and the OC hasn’t been here long which helped teams get a jump on offensive skill guys. Luckily it’s only March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back