2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
247 message board...So there is a riff between UM/Chaminade coaches right now apparently? Something that can be easily amended?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shiiitttt keep Gattis lol, but long as we have a decent OC he's in
We need someone that doesn't force a scheme on players and plays to what he has. I do think Gattis didn't trust some players and I don't blame him for that. I think we needs wrs and a qb ASAP a mobile poised QB.

We need someone that doesn't force a scheme on players and plays to what he has. I do think Gattis didn't trust some players and I don't blame him for that. I think we needs wrs and a qb ASAP a mobile poised QB.
Gattis can say he dont trust players. I wouldnt trust him if im a player. Running route combos where WRs end up on the same spot, or running a one route passing pattern. He been a failure. People think only wide open spread schemes can put up passing yards. Not true, just a OC that understand concepts. If the WRs struggling 1 v1 u can run things to create openings, i saw precious little from Gattis. He catfish us with the Broyles award. Be ware of the slogan coaches, speed in space, brick by brick, wefense. Always a salesman.

Gattis can say he dont trust players. I wouldnt trust him if im a player. Running route combos where WRs end up on the same spot, or running a one route passing pattern. He been a failure. People think only wide open spread schemes can put up passing yards. Not true, just a OC that understand concepts. If the WRs struggling 1 v1 u can run things to create openings, i saw precious little from Gattis. He catfish us with the Broyles award. Be ware of the slogan coaches, speed in space, brick by brick, wefense. Always a salesman.
🤣🤣🤣
Can't argue against this

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just need to develop Jacurri for 2024 get him ready as possible he can be that massive duel threat QB, I know for this year we need the best o-line possible for TVD because he's the opposite and not get him beat up like Gattis was trying to do last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back