2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
South Florida wide receivers gonna be an uphill battle. The negative recruiting takes care of itself if we’re being honest

Advertisement
Overreaction time but.....maaaaaaaaan if we lose Hykeem, Innis, Jeremiah, JoJo....shiiiiiiiiit add in Andy Jean, Jalen Brown, Diiickey, Tyler Williams, Raymond Cottrell.......

Not only would our offense be absolutely fkucking trash but the guy can't even recruit. I honestly have no idea how Mario keeps this ******* guy around.

Overreaction time but.....maaaaaaaaan if we lose Hykeem, Innis, Jeremiah, JoJo....shiiiiiiiiit add in Andy Jean, Jalen Brown, Diiickey, Tyler Williams, Raymond Cottrell.......

Not only would our offense be absolutely fkucking trash but the guy can't even recruit. I honestly have no idea how Mario keeps this ******* guy around.
Not trying to make excuses for Gattis but those last three guys aren't local so hard to lump them in with the others

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to make excuses for Gattis but those last three guys aren't local so hard to lump them in with the others
It's still the position group he's responsible for and these were well known targets that came down on visits. Agreed I wouldn't consider them as bad a miss as the other guys but still.

2022: Isaiah Horton was previously committed prior to Gattis joining. Colbie Young was a desperation hail mary that ended up working out well. Frank Ladson just wanted to come home and didn't show a ton.
2023: Missed on a ton of elite talent. We were talking about bringing in 5 WRs before recruiting started heating up. We brought in 2 guys that were absolute layups. Swinging out left and right in the portal with the only guy visiting so far being a Mario recruit from Oregon.
2024: Jeremiah Smith already committed to the Buckeyes...Innis 2.0. JoJo seems to be trending elsewhere.

It's total doo doo. I just don't get why either a) this is taking so long b) why he decided to keep him.

/endrant

Advertisement

It’s only a 2 yr deal…just breathe.

Fletcher wasn't coming here until was. Heck, Ray Ray was committed to Louisville this time last year. Not really sweating the '24 class right now, especially the local kids.
You sure are sweating **** near everything else though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back