2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He needs to make a change and do everything he can to bring Hartline in as OC.

If the at happens I think we pull Trader and Jeremiah Smith.
I won’t lie, I’d take a flyer on Hartline as OC if it meant landing those 2. Can’t be any worse than what we have now. Let him bring in whoever he wants as QB coach too.

Advertisement
Hardline and 2.5 million will reap a large WR harvest over the next whatever how many years it is until he gets a HC job….if we paid the idiot we have now 1.8 then 2.5 for Hartline ought to be easy to get him..

Hardline and 2.5 million will reap a large WR harvest over the next whatever how many years it is until he gets a HC job….if we paid the idiot we have now 1.8 then 2.5 for Hartline ought to be easy to get him..

That’s why we have to have a WRC here. It’s an opportunity to get another crooter on staff. Coordinators are generally not big recruiting guys and to have a coordinator also be a position coach at a position you’ve historically struggled at was a big oversight by Mario.

Advertisement
Hartline will never coach at Miami the price tag is irrelevant
The Office Reaction GIF

I think we will win this battle if we have a pulse on offense. Remember, the O line should be much better with Okunlola, Cohen, and company. With Nelson back healthy. That should really help the offense and QB. Also, a healthy Citizen, Chaney, and adding Fletcher is huge for what Mario wants to do. The tight ends and slot guys should have space and time to more around. And Restrepo was terrific before the injury.

Advertisement
hartline is great no doubt but ohio state also is in the college football playoff and consistently has a top 5 offense in college football.. They would be landing top WR's even without hartline because recruits know they can excel in that offense and do so in games that actually matter

Advertisement
I agree with you, but I’m curious to hear your reasoning
he's most likely going to be promoted to OC at his alma mater Ohio State within the next few weeks

if that happens then he wouldn't take a lateral move anywhere unless being demoted to a lower end power 5 school or g5 school

Jo Jo digs those city lights, way out games and dizzy heights below him

Jo Jo digs those Broadway nights, flashy lines

You know him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back