2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A year away from signing an already down to a top five, not top 12, top ten or top eight. A five star with a top five, never seen him play and already like the kid just for that.
I can’t wait for the day where a 5 star local SoFla recruit commits early instead of “enjoying the process” and then works his *** off promoting the U to help recruit the best of the best to come with him. (Note to Ruiz/Mario - if you identify a guy like that, give them a great NIL upfront but tell the recruit you will absolutely renegotiate in good faith if the market shifts upwards from the time he commits and starts recruiting to signing day).

Typically it’s a QB that you want in that role (like Arch), but JT with his ranking can also be that guy…

I can’t wait for the day where a 5 star local SoFla recruit commits early instead of “enjoying the process” and then works his *** off promoting the U to help recruit the best of the best to come with him. (Note to Ruiz/Mario - if you identify a guy like that, give them a great NIL upfront but tell the recruit you will absolutely renegotiate in good faith if the market shifts upwards from the time he commits and starts recruiting to signing day).

Typically it’s a QB that you want in that role (like Arch), but JT with his ranking can also be that guy…
Could had that guy in Inniss this year but our image and offense was trash.

Advertisement
This Goulds Cane guy was on the money a whole lot. I also heard the ladies say he looks like Reggie Bush with a Dish Network remote sized 🍆 to boot.
ha gay GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back