2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Does him transferring have anything to do with Coach Smith being on staff now?
Wouldn't matter they changed the recruiting rule.

Edit: wrong rule

Last edited:
What are our chances with this kid?

I know he plays on SFE but man we need to keep this kid away from OSU. Him and Smith both need to be Canes!

Edit: also does he go to Chaminade or Central? His 247 page says Chaminade.
Ohio State is viewed as the favorite

Advertisement
Advertisement
He transferred to chaminade because thats where the rest of his miami gardens ravens old teammates play including his old qb
I asked this the other day but no one responded….

Is Bailey good enough for a UM offer? I see he’s getting P5 offers trickle in. He’s tall as **** and I figure with the connection to the receivers and our loaded QB room why wouldn’t we offer the kid?

Is Bailey good enough for a UM offer? I see he’s getting P5 offers trickle in. He’s tall as **** and I figure with the connection to the receivers and our loaded QB room why wouldn’t we offer the kid?
With the portal you can never be too safe with quarterbacks

Hes very Jacory Harris like.

Me and others have stated you Offer him even if it is to wheel in Jo Jo and Jeremiah.

With the type of QB room we are developing he wouldnt be a bad take imo. I dont know who we personally are in on for next years qb room...have to think Ponce would be partial to local kids...he is one of the better local qbs.

Advertisement
Did he visit today? I see the on campus pics with staff floating on twitter and curious if those are just old or was he there today, if anyone knows?

Advertisement

Wearing a UM decal on his helmet also

2 thoughts.
1. Why is not a consensus 5 star? I don't see what he is lacking but maybe someone sees what is holding him back
2. Would spinning the ball after the play have resulted in an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in college? If so, call it in high school so these kids learn early. No wonder Kam spiked the ball.

Jojo definitely has the more "Miami" friendly Twitter vibes over Jeremiah
Jeremiahs first cousin is a professional player and signed to ROC NATION (jay z). With a goal of making it to the NFL his approach will be more business like to recruiting. The whole Hartline being the best wr in the country thing they are selling hardddd as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back