2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
If FU and Forfeit State became FAU-level programs, it would please me.

If neither team ever won another football game ever again, it would please me.

If the situation got so dire they each had to quit football, it would please me.

If their having to quit football meant their athletic departments could no longer be in a P5 conference, it would please me.

If their ouster from their conferences meant they had to defund a bunch of other sports because they couldn't afford them, it would please me.

If all this lack of marketing negatively impacted both universities as public institutions of higher learning, it would please me.

I want nothing good for them, ever, in anything.

All the Worst and No Regards,
No_Fly_Zone
1688594174956.gif

Advertisement

If the situation got so dire they each had to quit football, it would please me.

If their having to quit football meant their athletic departments could no longer be in a P5 conference, it would please me.

If their ouster from their conferences meant they had to defund a bunch of other sports because they couldn't afford them, it would please me.

If all this lack of marketing negatively impacted both universities as public institutions of higher learning, it would please me.

No_Fly_Zone
beautiful happy endings GIF

I have utter hatred for both UF and FSU and have fought fans from both schools on gameday. They are total A-holes when they visit Hard Rock. I want them to lose every game they play and would love to see UM curb stomp them when they are down. The other schools that rank up there are Ohio State, Notre Dame, Clemson and Georgia but not at the same level as UF and FSU.

No_Fly_Zone
Ahora!

Advertisement
But the tarp-rolling machine DID...
I've already told my true story of a 5-star Miami verbal that this happened with. And, yes, it was the 1990s and it was technically "pre-star-system", but the guy would have been a 5-star if Rivals/247 were around in the 1990s.

Absolutely realistic, and it happens. I've known the kid (now obviously a full-grown adult) for over 30 years.

Please don't spin some generalities like "if we truly had a kid locked up then a reporter's leak isn't going to change that". While you're entitled to your opinion, your opinion is wrong.

Sounds like your buddy didn't want to tell you the truth...

he didn't really want to come and found a poor excuse to blame it on instead of sacking up and giving it to everyone straight much like 17yr olds often do

Advertisement
These are the same people that long for FSU having a top 10 or top five teams because “Miami needs them to be good“. I always say, “Nah, don’t praise them, don’t hype them up, and if it’s because you don’t care that they’re a rival then, just look at the reality of last year, or at Norvell‘s coaching results prior years, and look at the close wins from last year “ oh, but they’re a playoff team or an almost playoff team“ according to some of these ******* clowns.
Whenever I think of fsu:
1688597282940.jpeg

1688597325938.jpeg

No_Fly_Zone
😃

Sounds like your buddy didn't want to tell you the truth...

he didn't really want to come and found a poor excuse to blame it on instead of sacking up and giving it to everyone straight much like 17yr olds often do

Invent whatever bull**** you want to invent to try to rationalize your generalizations.

I know what happened. I knew him before, during, and after his recruitment. He committed to Miami verbally and silently, didn't want to deal with the hometown busybodies chirping in his ear before National Signing Day.

Journalist covering UM blabbed and broke the trust. He ended up going to our rival instead.

Has nothing to do with telling "me" the truth. I've got dozens of other people who know the story, including two of my brothers (who went to high school with him, since I was a few years older) as well as lifelong family friends.

Just keep making up bull**** that you want to believe. Meanwhile, there are people living in the real world who know real athletes who have gone through real recruiting and have real stories.

Advertisement
Idk my favorite FSU game was when we put 50+ on them. I don't care if they were trash or not but I watched that game multiple times and enjoyed it.
I don’t think we scored enough that game. 47-0 DURING PROBATION WAS BULL💩 TO ME. They really kicked us when we were down. I want to return the favor same score or worse.

Advertisement
Bags of urine, 02. 03 at the OB, that 2 year span and the **** I got into plus 01 Doak. Even with my oldest at UF I sent his *** with Miami plates still. Hate is being entirely too gentlemanly. DIAF for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back