2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s annoying. A bunch of people who have no clue posting “he’s not going to FSU” as if there isn’t a sh*t load of legit info from even our own insiders saying they are a real threat.

They said the same thing about Hykeem, same thing about Coleman… FSU can recruit WR’s and Norvells system is the real deal.
FSU has signed 1 elite WR from high school in Hykeem. Not sure why he was so in love with FSU, but I figure he got a hefty NIL deal, and his former teammate signed there year earlier. It was weird he was locked in with FSU before they had a good season.

Coleman was headed to FSU before he hit portal just like there other portal guys. They are great in portal as IMO they tamper, and have the kids signed before they hit portal. Most of their portal targets hit portal, and take a trip to FSU soon after, then commit soon after. They dont get in big recruiting battles with portal guys, and win. They do the dirty work prior.

I got my information from Trader from an insider, about his personal life situation. I would be surprised if he ended up at FSU. I'm not saying it can't happen, would be surprised though.

Advertisement
If a reporter can cost us a recruit then the staff didn't do a good enough job crootin in the first place
This is a comment of somebody who’s never been involved or seen a recruitment closely. There’s multiple reasons how recruiting sites can hurt you and badly. A good amount of the leaks doesn't even come from the staff. It’s people that’s close to a recruit, one of the recruits coaches , or they just want to feel important because they know info. HS coaches that get a piece of recruitments have interfered countless times. There’s a reason I call recruiting a nasty *** world.

Last edited:
It’s annoying. A bunch of people who have no clue posting “he’s not going to FSU” as if there isn’t a sh*t load of legit info from even our own insiders saying they are a real threat.

They said the same thing about Hykeem, same thing about Coleman… FSU can recruit WR’s and Norvells system is the real deal.
The real deal? The only real deal is that Travis improvised a huge chunk of their offense.
Yes they won ten games. And some of those were won because Travis pulled multiple rabbits out of that hat.
He reminds me of Manziel at Tamu. So while that may work to win some games let’s not say it’s his oc that designed all those plays.

I’m not taking anything away from the talent they have. You obviously have to have some level of talent to be in the games.
But people seem to be acting like this squad is a playoff team. And I’m just not buying that.

This is a comment of somebody who’s never been involved or seen a recruitment closely. There’s multiple reasons how recruiting sites can hurt you and badly. A good amount of the leaks doesn't even come from the staff. It’s people that’s close to a recruit, a coach or wants to feel important because they know info. HS coaches that get a piece of recruitments have interfered countless times. There’s a reason I call recruiting a nasty *** world.
the part people struggle with is when the statement said they cost us a 5 star. That means we had him locked up and it’s tough to believe that can happen. I don’t doubt for one second local reporters have messed multiple recruitments up while we were working on someone behind the scenes though.

Advertisement
This is a comment of somebody who’s never been involved or seen a recruitment closely. There’s multiple reasons how recruiting sites can hurt you and badly. A good amount of the leaks doesn't even come from the staff. It’s people that’s close to a recruit, one of the recruits coaches , or they just want to feel important because they know info. HS coaches that get a piece of recruitments have interfered countless times. There’s a reason I call recruiting a nasty *** world.
I’ve always wondered if these writers are held accountable. Obviously they make money off clicks but if someone like Gaby has affected multiple recruitments does someone like Chris stock put his foot down? The hierarchy has always interested me when it comes these team outlets if they’re leaking info that they were told not to by those inside the building.

the part people struggle with is when the statement said they cost us a 5 star. That means we had him locked up and it’s tough to believe that can happen. I don’t doubt for one second local reporters have messed multiple recruitments up while we were working on someone behind the scenes though.
I guess this is why we don't hear a God **** thing til the last minute anymore. I'm fine with that.

Feenin was my jam

200w.gif

Who’s to say it doesn‘t cost us recruits? Recruiting battles can be razor thin ,the smallest of issues can be the difference in losing a kid. In the past 247 and other sites has been used to hurt UM. Leaks from a kids own coaches. Just last year we had a recruits coaches do everything in their power to push him elsewhere.

Advertisement
Who’s to say it doesn‘t cost us recruits? Recruiting battles can be razor thin ,the smallest of issues can be the difference in losing a kid. In the past 247 and other sites has been used to hurt UM. Leaks from a kids own coaches. Just last year we had a recruits coaches do everything in their power to push him elsewhere.
Believe that was Malik… and Malik wanted to be a Cane. There is no doubt they can cost us a recruit, my post was definitely confusing in that regard. I’m just saying we didn’t have someone locked up if that’s the case.

It is incredible how many times this needs to be explained.

The real deal? The only real deal is that Travis improvised a huge chunk of their offense.
Yes they won ten games. And some of those were won because Travis pulled multiple rabbits out of that hat.
He reminds me of Manziel at Tamu. So while that may work to win some games let’s not say it’s his oc that designed all those plays.

I’m not taking anything away from the talent they have. You obviously have to have some level of talent to be in the games.
But people seem to be acting like this squad is a playoff team. And I’m just not buying that.
No chance FSU is making the playoff. I’d bet my left nut. (Not risking the right one). I also think we have enough talent to beat them (if our coordinators are as advertised) but we aren’t a more talented team and Clemson is still the cream of the crop in the ACC. Getting Riley at OC is a huge win for Dabo.

But to say it’s all Travis is a bit of a stretch. Norvell has been successful on O before coming to FSU and he’s getting the best out of the talent Travis has because he’s developed him and tailored the O to his skill set. I think their RB from Oregon is the best back in the ACC from what I saw last year and they have weapons at WR. OLine is bailed out a lot by Travis’s abilities as you mentioned.

what we can agree on and most importantly… f*ck FSU.

Advertisement
FSU has signed 1 elite WR from high school in Hykeem. Not sure why he was so in love with FSU, but I figure he got a hefty NIL deal, and his former teammate signed there year earlier. It was weird he was locked in with FSU before they had a good season.

Coleman was headed to FSU before he hit portal just like there other portal guys. They are great in portal as IMO they tamper, and have the kids signed before they hit portal. Most of their portal targets hit portal, and take a trip to FSU soon after, then commit soon after. They dont get in big recruiting battles with portal guys, and win. They do the dirty work prior.

I got my information from Trader from an insider, about his personal life situation. I would be surprised if he ended up at FSU. I'm not saying it can't happen, would be surprised though.
right now FSU is the hot florida team.

when FSU was winning under Fisher, there were A LOT of FSU fans that popped up down here. same when UF was winning under meyer. were bandwagon as it gets

right now FSU is the hot florida team.

when FSU was winning under Fisher, there were A LOT of FSU fans that popped up down here. same when UF was winning under meyer. were bandwagon as it gets
HUH

UF is absolutely smashing them in recruiting right now and we're going to pass them by early signing period.

Oh and UCF just stole their TE.

Advertisement

Believe that was Malik… and Malik wanted to be a Cane. There is no doubt they can cost us a recruit, my post was definitely confusing in that regard. I’m just saying we didn’t have someone locked up if that’s the case.

I think that's the part folks are missing here.

Can a reporter's leak too soon or maybe as things are heating up with a kid turn the kid off to a program. Sure. Completely plausible.

My point is if we truly had a kid locked up then a reporter's leak isn't going to change that.

If it does change that, then we weren't as solidified as we thought we were and that's ultimately on the staff. The kid wasn't locked up.

there are all reporters who hate the program or are very spiteful. they then play like it was an accident.

I’ve always wondered if these writers are held accountable. Obviously they make money off clicks but if someone like Gaby has affected multiple recruitments does someone like Chris stock put his foot down? The hierarchy has always interested me when it comes these team outlets if they’re leaking info that they were told not to by those inside the building.
I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes but in fairness to Gaby it appears his earlier missteps were due to inexperience. He seems to have significantly improved and appears to be putting the best interest of the program before his. A lot of the **** we give him for “hedging” seems to be him trying to walk that tightrope.

Frank Tucker on the other hand can EAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back