2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%, but it shows Mario has no problem trolling a rival and leading them on.

The Mack commitment should have all but solidified Trader. Trader should solidify Patterson. I expect both in the class.
I think the Mack commitment was more about solidifying the Chance commitment and getting him to completely shutdown his recruitment

Advertisement
It wasn’t Gaby. Don’t forget all these fan sites were in that IPF mingling with the kids, coaches and parents. I saw that guy who calls himself “X” post a few things yesterday afternoon , including the “eyeball” emoji and something like “another one”. Rivals is the absolute worst. They have shown time after time they just don’t give a crap.
Gaby guilty of it, too. He literally cost us an elite prospect last year. He has ****ed off our staff members multiple times.

Man… people just dismissing FSU just because. Same things were said regarding them and Hykeem. Multiple people have said that he really likes FSU. They are a threat, plain and simple.
It’s annoying. A bunch of people who have no clue posting “he’s not going to FSU” as if there isn’t a sh*t load of legit info from even our own insiders saying they are a real threat.

They said the same thing about Hykeem, same thing about Coleman… FSU can recruit WR’s and Norvells system is the real deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would Trader come here without seeing the new offense? Simple, just show out on offense this year and this offensive narrative with recruiting will change.

Advertisement
Not really lol I knew who you were talking about but bobby & Scharf talking about other Coleman.. if one went to JUCO then must be a 3rd one since Kevin went to JSU and now at U of L..
Haha I knew you knew. I could read the humor in your post. Just providing the others with context

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back