2024 Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, indeed. But other than a couple weeks back saying he "hears Auburn is out of it", what about this post suggests we over Missouri?
I don't see what that post is implying either. He's saying "Cleveland this is for you." So maybe its supposed to be "U". Also lebron playing in Miami. But both seem like stretches...either way hope he lands in Miami. Stick it to FSU and he's a good fit to fill Millers role

Geographically, Auburn is closest to his hometown of Alpharetta, Ga. Probably means nothing. Can't imagine he's THAT much into the FSU-Miami rivalry (which might tend to work against us if he were).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero. Mizzou's HC was FSU's lead assistant and his primary recruiter is also on staff there. Looks like I'll be taking the L here (no pun intended) and very happy to do so.
It's all good. I was thinking Mizzou for the longest time too. Would be really nice to steal one from FSU. Especially since I drove 5 hrs down to Miami for the FSU game this year and had to witness him hitting that ridiculous buzzer beater... He owes me lol

It's all good. I was thinking Mizzou for the longest time too. Would be really nice to steal one from FSU. Especially since I drove 5 hrs down to Miami for the FSU game this year and had to witness him hitting that ridiculous buzzer beater... He owes me lol
Would make sense why the recruitment was drawn out. It seemed like he was leaning away as of a couple of weeks ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back