2024 Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Beran is from VA originally, it seemed odd that he would pick us over UVA and VT for his final season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No. I am not the type that says I told you so.
I know you already remember what I said.
It's amazes me how this went from a reload to a rebuild within 30 days of the Final 4.
Is this your first season actually paying attention to college basketball? Teams that go far into the tournament (Final Four, National Championship) usually have to rebuild their roster.

Cleveland
Tre White
Ali
Daniels
Keshad Johnson
Lubin (Florida kid)
Glenn III (Florida kid)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami fans have a right to be a little concerned.

We seemed like a no brainer to snag 2-3 good portal players, but all we've seen so far is other tournament teams restock and pull in high quality transfers.

The only news we have gotten is Wong turning pro, Norchad entering his name in the draft, two potential transfers visit, and then choose other schools. Our other main target is supposedly leaning to another school right now.

We can still be fine, I just think some fans are getting nervous because dominos are falling, and we haven't had any positive news yet.

Miami fans have a right to be a little concerned.

We seemed like a no brainer to snag 2-3 good portal players, but all we've seen so far is other tournament teams restock and pull in high quality transfers.

The only news we have gotten is Wong turning pro, Norchad entering his name in the draft, two potential transfers visit, and then choose other schools. Our other main target is supposedly leaning to another school right now.

We can still be fine, I just think some fans are getting nervous because dominos are falling, and we haven't had any positive news yet.
It's late April. Can we at least get to the summer before making declarations like this?

Advertisement
Back