2024 Transfer Portal

serious question - Why are you consistently so pessimistic and miserable?
My guess is that he and a few others to include myself were the only ones to ever post basketball stuff in here before the last 2 years.

He’s either always been confrontational or he’s annoyed at all the new fans.

Just my guess.

That being said he was always on top of recruiting info and I’ve personally thanked him for it.

Advertisement
1682391962330.png

Great get for the Zags.

This is a huge pickup for us. He’s a plus athlete at the 4, can shoot, and is a more than willing rebounder.

I still want Cleveland, but Beran is going to be first off the bench for the 4/5.
This pickup might be a little underwhelming for some folks considering some of the bigs that have hit the portal, but there's great potential here. I saw this guy up close when I was in Chicago at the beginning of their season. Kid has some tools that could help us next season. Consistency will be the key for him. He was lights out when I saw him play in Chicago. Not so good when I saw him towards the end of the season. Seemed like when he wasn't hitting shots and factored in to the rest of his game.

If the comparison is between Beran & Walker he’s literally an upgrade in every aspect of the game.

He’s a significantly better shooter & adds more spacing as a Stretch 4. Walker was strictly a post player who can barely even dribble. His best contributions was having a solid Defensive performance every now & then to spell for Omier when he would get in foul trouble early.

Whether he commits to Miami or not doesn’t change that he’s a better player than Walker in every single facet.
Just having Walker gone is the upgrade

My guess is that he and a few others to include myself were the only ones to ever post basketball stuff in here before the last 2 years.

He’s either always been confrontational or he’s annoyed at all the new fans.

Just my guess.

That being said he was always on top of recruiting info and I’ve personally thanked him for it.
Just because people have created new accounts on here over the last two years and started posting on this board doesn’t mean they are bandwagon fans. This miserable person called me out last week. Some of us have watched this team for years even before Coach L arrived here. If he wants to be a prick it’s just going to run people off this board and **** them off.

Advertisement
Just because people have created new accounts on here over the last two years and started posting on this board doesn’t mean they are bandwagon fans. This miserable person called me out last week. Some of us have watched this team for years even before Coach L arrived here. If he wants to be a prick it’s just going to run people off this board and **** them off.
Some of these so called super fans think this is their pappy's house... ignore them

I don't see this rebuild going as smooth as some people are dreaming!
Some people want me to believe that Coach L is going to bring in 5 transfers and make it back to the Final 4.
Something that he has never done before at Miami.
I think I am being realistic given the history of Coach L.
Plus, you are getting close to the danger zone where you get a transfer but not a transfer that makes a significant impact on your team.
Only time will tell though.
We shall see.
We don't need 5 transfers tool bag - we need 2. There are a ton of names in the portal right now. Pack, Omier and potentially Wooga are all conference players next year. We have depth for a first time in a while. No one is expecting back to back Final Fours, which is historically borderline unprecedented.

There is zero cause for concern yet you continue to spout off like you somehow know more than anyone else here. Do us all a favor and keep your awful opinions to yourself.

Advertisement
We don't need 5 transfers tool bag - we need 2. There are a ton of names in the portal right now. Pack, Omier and potentially Wooga are all conference players next year. We have depth for a first time in a while. No one is expecting back to back Final Fours, which is historically borderline unprecedented.

There is zero cause for concern yet you continue to spout off like you somehow know more than anyone else here. Do us all a favor and keep your awful opinions to yourself.
Really didn't think someone could be that miserable after the last two seasons

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol what are we doing. Cleveland has to be a given at this point right? I'm a bit confused about how we're not linked to any of the big names right now.

Advertisement
Back