2024 Transfer Portal

Advertisement
I agree. But UCONN showed how important depth is. Still believe Miami needs Cleveland and another two guard/wing to go with Beran.
I agree. We need the depth. And the competion for a guy like Casey is probably good for both players. Just was hoping after our Final Four run we could do a bit better. Beran has very little upside IMO.

Advertisement
A YO, listen up you scrub.

He is 215 lbs and averaged 4 rebounds a game.
He is light in the rear but you don't understand that because your belly is full of beer.

Beran’s rebounding per minute played is almost exactly the same as Jordan Miller… who is not light in the rear.

Also - you have to know less than nothing about basketball to compare Beran to Walker in terms of ability to contribute to this team based upon their bodies of work.

Advertisement
Can he? This impressed you!

These are his actual numbers and this is who he is.

37% FG, 35 3pt % in 25 minutes.
Yes he can, simply looking at his game film shows it.

Walker shot 12% from 3 & 63% from the line, the majority of his shots are in the post or dunks because he’s incapable of knocking down anything that’s not 5ft away from the Basket.

I never said I was impressed, but he without question would be a good pick up & add better depth for us than Walker.

Last edited:
Yes he can, simply looking at his game film show it.

Walker shot 12% from 3 & 63% from the line, the majority of his shots are in the post or dunks because he’s incapable of knocking down anything that’s not 5ft away from the Basket.

I never said I was impressed, but he without question would be a good pick up & add better depth for us than Walker.

That's what you hope.
Other being new to the team, nothing about him says upgrade.
It's a lateral move at best.
It's a good chance he doesn't commit to Miami.

Advertisement
That's what you hope.
Other being new to the team, nothing about him says upgrade.
It's a lateral move at best.
It's a good chance he doesn't commit to Miami.
If the comparison is between Beran & Walker he’s literally an upgrade in every aspect of the game.

He’s a significantly better shooter & adds more spacing as a Stretch 4. Walker was strictly a post player who can barely even dribble. His best contributions was having a solid Defensive performance every now & then to spell for Omier when he would get in foul trouble early.

Whether he commits to Miami or not doesn’t change that he’s a better player than Walker in every single facet.

Advertisement
serious question - Why are you consistently so pessimistic and miserable?

I don't see this rebuild going as smooth as some people are dreaming!
Some people want me to believe that Coach L is going to bring in 5 transfers and make it back to the Final 4.
Something that he has never done before at Miami.
I think I am being realistic given the history of Coach L.
Plus, you are getting close to the danger zone where you get a transfer but not a transfer that makes a significant impact on your team.
Only time will tell though.
We shall see.

Advertisement
Back