2024 Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ike is a good talent, but not sure how he'd fit at Miami. Seems to me him and Omier have very similar games. A lot of variables for those two to co-exist on the same team.

Joseph has done well for himself playing under Pitino. Would probably behoove him to follow Pitino over to St. John's.
For now, I think Ike is a better shooter than Omier. We definitely can use his size inside.

Ike is a good talent, but not sure how he'd fit at Miami. Seems to me him and Omier have very similar games. A lot of variables for those two to co-exist on the same team.

Joseph has done well for himself playing under Pitino. Would probably behoove him to follow Pitino over to St. John's.
Ike would fit. I like Joseph too but he did get worked a bit against Sonogo when Iona played UCONN. I think you need size to win the natty. That's the last piece for Miami to win the natty (assuming Wong comes back).

Advertisement

Kid from NapTown (Indianapolis), he also shot 81% from the FT Line & 54% from the floor.

Averaged 16ppg at Alabama A&M for 2 years in a row.

Rivaldo Soares - 6’6 205 kid from Boston, has a nice midrange jumper & shoots 83% from the FT line.

Is hustle & Defense guy who can score when necessary; had a good 21pt & 10reb game vs UC Irvine in the NIT, a 13pt 5reb 1blk 1ast 1stl game against Arizona & 10 & 6 against Mich ST.

He’s basically a utility Small Forward that can come off the bench & give you some good minutes.

Could be a potential replacement for Beverly.

Advertisement
Advertisement

6’1 185 G from Baton Rouge, Athletic Scoring Guard who shot 40% from 3 & 83% from the FT line.

Had 11 20+ point games on a good 23-10 Santa Clara team that finished 3rd in the WCC.

Can play really good on-Ball Defense, averaged 1.8 steals per game & has good anticipation playing the passing lanes.

Would absolutely take if Wong leaves; (I’d take him even if Wong didn’t leave lol) but I doubt he’d come here to sit behind Wong when he’s an undoubted Starter wherever he would go.

Advertisement
Back