2024 Transfer Portal

New documentary in the works about Miami Hurricane basketball.
It's called Last 2 U.
The show highlights how the school has success with players with only 2 years of eligibility left.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know if you guys have mentioned him yet, but I like Graham Ike from Wyoming. He's 6'9 255lbs. Didn't play at all this season due to injury but in 2021, he averaged 19.8ppg and 9.5 rpg. Shot 51% and was easily Wyoming's best player. Nelly Junior Joseph from Iona is another name prospect that could be intriguing and fit Coach L's scheme of smaller, quick bigs.

The only thing to look forward to right now is the basketball teams acquiring some solid players for next year, lol. The baseball team can't beat anyone worth a ****, and the doom and gloom vibe on the football forums is palpable right now.
Cant believe the stink Mario put on program in one year.. That has to be a record..

I don't know if you guys have mentioned him yet, but I like Graham Ike from Wyoming. He's 6'9 255lbs. Didn't play at all this season due to injury but in 2021, he averaged 19.8ppg and 9.5 rpg. Shot 51% and was easily Wyoming's best player. Nelly Junior Joseph from Iona is another name prospect that could be intriguing and fit Coach L's scheme of smaller, quick bigs.

I hope we go after Ike.... he is the best prospect for us, if we can't get the Michigan guy.

Advertisement

A Big Man Center from Brooklyn shoots 49% from the floor, 70% from the FT line & averaged 1.3 blocks per game.

Was an ALL-CUSA player for the NIT Champs.

A Big Man Center from Brooklyn shoots 49% from the floor, 70% from the FT line & averaged 1.3 blocks per game.

Was an ALL-CUSA player for the NIT Champs.

This would be a really nice additIon to either start and push Omier to the 4 spot, or come off the bench. The only potential problem is do we clog the paint too much with him and Omier playing together? Yes if it was today, but if Omier can spend the off season developing a 15-18 feet jump shot then no.

Coach L looks at character and chemistry as much as basketball ability.

It’s why Cross washed out… but also why we have made runs the last two years.

I don’t have any inside info but I’m not sure how Hugley fits with that approach.

All of that's true, but if memory serves, L recruited Hugley pretty hard in high school

Advertisement
Advertisement
https://247sports.com/college/michi...e-out-on-so-many-players-exclusive-187105832/
Come Let Me Love You GIF

Advertisement
After Katie and the Twins "bad-look" fiasco, doubt if we will see Ruiz or anyone talkin a player deal up on Twitter. It seems a good deal (no pun intended) of the Top Portal picks are there mainly for the compensation, especially if high draft chances were low.

If anything has happened to the cash flow (Frenk, BOT, LW) or the process (UM playing it by the book to avoid scrutiny) we may not hear or see a lot before its a done deal... and I hope there is at least one Done Deal!

1681071689305.png

Ike is a good talent, but not sure how he'd fit at Miami. Seems to me him and Omier have very similar games. A lot of variables for those two to co-exist on the same team.

Joseph has done well for himself playing under Pitino. Would probably behoove him to follow Pitino over to St. John's.

Advertisement
Back