2024 Transfer Portal

Advertisement
All 6'8" at minimum. Staff's gotta know that we need a reliable big behind Omier. The Walker at the 5 minutes were a travesty and Casey is more of a 4/5 tweener. Also any teams with two legit bigs always messed us up (Duke, UConn). Will be interesting to see who we want because at this point who wouldn't want to come to Miami for legit PT on a majorly successful program with a beautiful campus as well.
We BEAT Duke by over 20 one game and barely lost the first game by 2 pts...

Advertisement
@Memnon whats up with that 7'5 center I liked?
Jamarion Sharp

He’s supposedly heard from Arkansas, Mizzou, Ole Miss, UF, LSU, Gonzaga, UNLV, Memphis, NC ST & Cincinnati, since he’s entered in the Portal. Idk if we have any interest in him as of yet, but he’s a pretty highly sought after prospect considering he lead the Nation in Blocks & can move really well at his size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
El Ellis is hitting the portal
Chris Bosh Smile GIF by Miami HEAT

I really don’t think size is our weakness. I go more with depth. Give me another guy like Norchad. If Norchad didn’t have to play with caution because there is nobody else like him. He would be an even bigger problem. Recruit Wong to stay. Replace Miller( not easy) & give me a guy like the Drake big guy that was a transfer from Seton Hall I believe.
You gotta be kidding. Depth too, but ... we badly need interior size and physicality. We were VERY fortunate that Omier didn't get injured this past season. If he had been out for any length of time at al , we likely wouldn't have made the NCAAT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back