2024 2024 S Xavier Filsaime

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6’0 180lbs 4/5-star DB outta of McKinney TX, goes to McKinney HS

Is originally from Winter Haven FL, but moved to McKinney (North Dallas/Allen area) for High school.

Had a good Junior year with 92tcks 3PBU’s 3FF’s 3FR’s & 1TD.

Is a raw two-way athlete who just converted to Defense his Junior year, played WR & RB beforehand. Even after his first season on Defense showed exponential growth & natural ability. Has incredibly quick lateral footwork & displays good IQ with eye discipline in play recognition at Safety. He primarily plays as a Strong Safety, but can also play FS or as a Nickel & come down in run support against the ball carrier. is a good open field tackler & understands proper arm extend & head up while sinking technique when aiming at the upper torso strike zone, he also wraps up. Plays with explosiveness & burst in tracking/recovering & does a good job in reading his keys in Zone coverage shells. But given how new he is to the position is still learning.

Versatile ATH that is mainly being recruited at Safety, but has the natural traits to play CB.

ELITE Speed; His best 100m times:

He’s raw but a high upside prospect who is one of the highest ranked Safety’s in the 24 class as a 96 composite thus far & is being heavily recruited by nearly every major program Nation. His initial top 11 was, UGA, USC, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, FSU, LSU, Baylor, TCU, Arkansas & SMU, with UGA being seen as early favorites. However, after recently visiting UF last week they’ve made a move in his recruitment & are pushing.

Miami hasn’t offered him yet, but a kid with his speed & upside should’ve been an automatic offer months ago IMO.

Advertisement

6’0 180lbs 4/5-star DB outta of McKinney TX, goes to McKinney HS

Is originally from Winter Haven FL, but moved to McKinney (North Dallas/Allen area) for High school.

Had a good Junior year with 92tcks 3PBU’s 3FF’s 3FR’s & 1TD.

Is a raw two-way athlete who just converted to Defense his Junior year, played WR & RB beforehand. Even after his first season on Defense showed exponential growth & natural ability. Has incredibly quick lateral footwork & displays good IQ with eye discipline in play recognition at Safety. He primarily plays as a Strong Safety, but can also play FS or as a Nickel & come down in run support against the ball carrier. is a good open field tackler & understands proper arm extend & head up while sinking technique when aiming at the upper torso strike zone, he also wraps up. Plays with explosiveness & burst in tracking/recovering & does a good job in reading his keys in Zone coverage shells. But given how new he is to the position is still learning.

Versatile ATH that is mainly being recruited at Safety, but has the natural traits to play CB.

ELITE Speed; His best 100m times:

He’s raw but a high upside prospect who is one of the highest ranked Safety’s in the 24 class as a 96 composite thus far & is being heavily recruited by nearly every major program Nation. His initial top 11 was, UGA, USC, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, FSU, LSU, Baylor, TCU, Arkansas & SMU, with UGA being seen as early favorites. However, after recently visiting UF last week they’ve made a move in his recruitment & are pushing.

Miami hasn’t offered him yet, but a kid with his speed & upside should’ve been an automatic offer months ago IMO.

Great find per usual Memnon. Hopefully Mario and Guidry will offer him very soon so that we can enter the sweepstakes for his services. Speed on the back end kills and this young man has that in spades. Love his versatility as well.

Advertisement
Last name a dead giveaway. Given he's in Texas, I thought maybe he's a Louisiana kid. But I've never met or heard of any dude from the Boot named Filsaime. I've heard of many Florida Zoes with that name. Let's bring him home....
Remember the last Fils-Aime discussed on the board with Tyler “Belly Button” Byrd? Whatever happened to them?

Advertisement
Byrd may have made it if he stayed at DB.
C'mon u don't believe that lol. Sometimes we blame the coaches way too much. Look at Rodgers he made the jets a Vegas favorite. If they traded for Belichek they would have bad odds still

C'mon u don't believe that lol. Sometimes we blame the coaches way too much. Look at Rodgers he made the jets a Vegas favorite. If they traded for Belichek they would have bad odds still
He was a very good db prospect. They put him at WR IIRC bc they needed bodies there and they ruined him there.

He was a very good db prospect. They put him at WR IIRC bc they needed bodies there and they ruined him there.
U my boy but I disagree he was trash off the rip, one of those I had a good HS all star game so Im good. Kid aint do anything and if the NFL saw a db they would make room and switch him. Those scouts believe it or not know the same history of a player that we do. He was bound to flame out either here or there so good he went there, he would of flamed out here and then they would say development BS narrative they usually spew.

Advertisement
U my boy but I disagree he was trash off the rip, one of those I had a good HS all star game so Im good. Kid aint do anything and if the NFL saw a db they would make room and switch him. Those scouts believe it or not know the same history of a player that we do. He was bound to flame out either here or there so good he went there, he would of flamed out here and then they would say development BS narrative they usually spew.
Dante Mullins had a good all star game too.

I’ll trust your judgment over mine. With Byrd, maybe it was mental???

Dante Mullins had a good all star game too.

I’ll trust your judgment over mine. With Byrd, maybe it was mental???
If they not sticking out playing against young men instead of HIgh schoolers I have little hope for a prospect. Stick out the minute u land at a college then I will take notice. It's easy (for the high rated kids) against high schoolers no matter the comp....different animal at this level. His deformed belly button ***

If they not sticking out playing against young men instead of HIgh schoolers I have little hope for a prospect. Stick out the minute u land at a college then I will take notice. It's easy (for the high rated kids) against high schoolers no matter the comp....different animal at this level. His deformed belly button ***
Early returns on lots of these 2023 EE's are definitely positive so far, with the upperclassmen feeling the heat 👀

Advertisement

now 2024 5 star Safety Xavier Filsaime

Advertisement
Back