2024 Recruiting

Let's see where this kid goes.

Saint John's wants this kid, badly. Rick is going to recruit this kid until the end. Right now I do not think we are one of his top schools, but that may change if Jay David (HC @ LUHI) joins the staff.

Advertisement
VJ's current AAU team (Southeast Elite fka CP25) has sent a few players over the years to uf. Would not be surprised if Ricks/Parsons tries to steer VJ there. Hopefully, @gogeta4 can work his magic. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

VJ's current AAU team (Southeast Elite fka CP25) has sent a few players over the years to uf. Would not be surprised if Ricks/Parsons tries to steer VJ there. Hopefully, @gogeta4 can work his magic. Definitely something to keep an eye on.
Wilkes - FSU
Malik Williams - Clemson
Brown - Wake

Omar Payne - UF

Recently to UF
Aberdeen
Kugel

Udeh- Kansas

I am sure there are many more. Guess Austin is now sponsoring SE Elite formerly CP25. I remember when Ricks started out with that first group in 2013.

Last edited:
Wilkes - FSU
Malik Williams - Clemson
Brown - Wake

Omar Payne - UF

Recently to UF
Aberdeen
Kugel

Udeh- Kansas

I am sure there are many more. Guess Austin is now sponsoring SE Elite formerly CP25. I remember when Ricks started out with that first group in 2013.
Walter Clayton is currently on the uf roster as well and he came out of that same AAU program. Not gas lighting, just something to keep an eye on. I like Ricks. Good dude. Is what it is.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Swartz just visited

Austin looks good in green and orange, too. Jalil and Austin would make an awesome backcourt.

There are a couple of other visits coming up:

Austin Swartz Aug 25th
Gicarri Harris Sept 1st
Jalil Bethea Sept 8th
Rakease Passmore Sept 15th
Isaiah Johnson-Arigu Sept 15th
Khani Rooths Sept 28th
Nicolas Codie Oct 6th
Ryan Jones Oct 20th

Last edited:
Advertisement
The next month or so will likely determine where four-star forward
Khani Rooths
plays his college basketball. A top-50 prospect in the class of 2024, Rooths will visit Virginia Tech (Sept. 2), Michigan (Sept. 8), Maryland (Sept. 15), Florida State (Sept. 22) and Miami (Sept. 28).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that a strong possibility?

I don't see why not. Jalil has had nice things to say about Miami in the past. IMO, the only concern is that we felt the same way last year about Elmarco Jackson, who ultimately decided to sign with Kansas over Miami.

VJ doesn't have a visit scheduled yet, so that's more of a long shot right now.

Advertisement
Back