2024 Recruiting

Advertisement

Miami: “Coach Larrañaga recruited me super hard, and I like what they did this past season making a great final four run.”

Coach L loves recruiting kids from the DMV.
That has never been the problem.
Playing time once you enroll is the issue with player retention.
Feels like Danilo Jovanovich again.

Miami: “Coach Larrañaga recruited me super hard, and I like what they did this past season making a great final four run.”

Coach L loves recruiting kids from the DMV.
That has never been the problem.
Feels like Danilo Jovanovich again.

Unfortunately, looks like ND

Is it that, or is it more like the players readiness. Last season, PT opportunity was there, taking some minutes from Bens, Bev and Walker. The Frosh (and Jakai) apparently just weren't impressive enough to demand L play them some..

Advertisement
Is it that, or is it more like the players readiness. Last season, PT opportunity was there, taking some minutes from Bens, Bev and Walker. The Frosh (and Jakai) apparently just weren't impressive enough to demand L play them some..

In fairness, I would think that would be part of the evaluation as you offer the kid a scholarship and accept his commitment to your school.
It's a hard sell that you could feel good enough to give someone a scholarship then accept their commitment but six months on campus, they cannot play 10 minutes a game as a freshman.
Either the evaluation was off or the on campus player development needs to improve.

In fairness, I think that would be part of the evaluation as you offer the kid a scholarship and accept his commitment to your school.
It's a hard sell that you could feel good enough to give someone a scholarship and then accept their commitment, but after six months on campus, they cannot play 10 minutes a game as a first-year student.
Either the evaluation was off, or the on-campus player development needs to improve.
No coach in American I playing all 13 scholarship players. Some will always need to sit. Unfortunately, players leave, but let's not overreact.

In fairness, I would think that would be part of the evaluation as you offer the kid a scholarship and accept his commitment to your school.
It's a hard sell that you could feel good enough to give someone a scholarship then accept their commitment but six months on campus, they cannot play 10 minutes a game as a freshman.
Either the evaluation was off or the on campus player development needs to improve.
It's incredible how horrifically awful your takes are. We literally just made the Final Four without a single kid who got drafted in the 1st round. For someone who clearly has all the time in the world to post a million times a day, you have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about time and time again

Advertisement
Jeff Borzello

@jeffborzello
·
4m
Cooper Flagg, arguably the best prospect in high school basketball, announces he’s reclassifying from 2025 to 2024.

Jeff Borzello

@jeffborzello
·
4m
Cooper Flagg, arguably the best prospect in high school basketball, announces he’s reclassifying from 2025 to 2024.
heading to Duke unfortunately, we better not let them get the boozer’s in 25’

Advertisement
It's incredible how horrifically awful your takes are. We literally just made the Final Four without a single kid who got drafted in the 1st round. For someone who clearly has all the time in the world to post a million times a day, you have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about time and time again

You think he can’t possibly come up with a worse take and… BOOM, the next post drops and a new record is set.

It is really pretty incredible.

Advertisement
"Campus player development needs to improve." It is the primary reason why Cleveland transferred to Miami. This is just a ridiculous take.

As for evaluation was off, that may be true. But every major program in the country misses on some kid on their current roster. That is why the portal is filled with P5 kids and quite a few from blue blood programs.

Advertisement
Back